Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

Lust For Life era had her best merch. It looked classy and didn't look too "merch-y" or it didn't look like something which screamed merch. I loved the red sweater, white windbreaker, visor cap and the boat T-shirt. Didn't LFL era had the first original golden coke necklace and the golden gas lighter thingy as well? Some merch pieces of NFR merch looked cool as well but I think that some of the surf shop merch started looking too amateur or "H&M". COTCC merch was meh and other merch ever since were just shit and amateur.

url%5D

3 minutes ago, Embach said:

Lust For Life era had her best merch. It looked classy and didn't look too "merch-y" or it didn't look like something which screamed merch. I loved the red sweater, white windbreaker, visor cap and the boat T-shirt. Some merch pieces of NFR merch looked cool as well but I think that some of the surf shop merch started looking too amateur or "H&M".

It was SO cute,Β I wish she’d add more itemsΒ like those. I don’t mind things looking like merch either, but at least make it look cute toΒ justify the price

giphy.gif

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„