Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I don't know where else to write this, but I've been here for a couple of months and I've noticed how many pretentious people there seem to be here, and people are always trying to connect Lana's inspirations to something from the past, oftentimes so irrelevant to her music and to what she writes about. Can't wait until someone claims that she's written a song about the diary entries of a Nazi officer or something :toofunny:

missed this great post. yes agree totally with you..lol.. welcome to the nut house. :D

oh yes she influenced, Stevie and Etta  too.. they actually copied her writings they saw in prophetic dreams..

everyone will talk about in 1200 years from now.. :thumb3:

I feel like the days of being able to stan for Lana are coming to an end. She's fading away as a public figure.

Same and I'm really scared for when it actually does end.

I feel like people will appreciate lana more when she dies

whenever that may be

this is all kind of sad. too early to think the fade maybe..? maybe a little..

hopefully not. That just shows, we all (myself included), all post our thoughts and feeling on what we believe to be true,

and none of it matters or affects anything, as everything can be the exact opposite of what we think and feel. What will happen will happen,

irregardless of our hopes and desires and dreams.. Lana's music will always be on my playlists. Its timeless. (like alot of others too)..

this is all kind of sad. too early to think the fade maybe..? maybe a little..

hopefully not. That just shows, we all (myself included), all post our thoughts and feeling on what we believe to be true,

and none of it matters or affects anything, as everything can be the exact opposite of what we think and feel. What will happen will happen,

irregardless of our hopes and desires and dreams.. Lana's music will always be on my playlists. Its timeless. (like alot of others too)..

Well said, agreed.

She'll always be someone I come back to, no matter the circumstances.

Like you said what will happen, will happen. We can't control any of it!

Let's enjoy it while it lasts and forever remember it when it's gone.

Not meant to sound so somber, lol. Either way I'll always be swaying to Lana!

:bliss:

I feel like the days of being able to stan for Lana are coming to an end. She's fading away as a public figure.

And why would you not be able to stan for an artist that is not in the public eye? you should be stanning for music in the first place the others are just superficial shit that comes with the stupid era we live in, and thats coming from a person who likes charts and shit like that but i know that is stupid and it really doesnt matter. 

And why would you not be able to stan for an artist that is not in the public eye? you should be stanning for music in the first place the others are just superficial shit that comes with the stupid era we live in, and thats coming from a person who likes charts and shit like that but i know that is stupid and it really doesnt matter. 

Because she doesn't release new content that I'm able to stan for. I've never cared about her chart positions, but that was when she at least gave a shit about what she put out. Her work is quite lazy now and you can tell she just doesn't care.

Because she doesn't release new content that I'm able to stan for. I've never cared about her chart positions, but that was when she at least gave a shit about what she put out. Her work is quite lazy now and you can tell she just doesn't care.

Her music is not lazy, but her image and all of that is. 

Her music is not lazy, but her image and all of that is. 

True, and you can't deny that a lot of Lana's appeal comes from her image and aesthetics. I can still listen to her music but it doesn't have the same effect on me as before. Especially since the visuals are lacking severely.

I can't get excited for Honeymoon. I'm tired of Lana doing usual slow Lana songs. I really was hoping for something as good as BtD.... not the same, but as good.

i am nothing and should be everything

ok but why would lana even have lorde on her fuckin radar... she most def didnt write fmwuttt about her. even taylor swift seems unlikely. has lana even ACKNOWLEDGED taylor's imitation of her? like in interviews? 

tumblr_lj6u4h4gsC1qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

This prob sounds weird but I want Lana to take a hiatus/long break after Honeymoon. Releasing an album so soon after the success that was UV simply killed the hype for me... Honeymoon (or what we've heard/seen so far) seems very uninspired and quite bland compared to her other albums.

I don't want her to keep releasing stuff cause it seems to me like she's forcing herself to do it and I don't really like the outcome

ZmJh1LG.jpg