Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

Everytime she ditches a producer for a new record everyone is like "bring back Justin Parker" "bring back Emile" and now is "bring back Dan Auerbach" :toofunny: we'll see with the next album some people will be all like "bring back Kieron" (Nowels is like her mom and will always be there so no need to bring him back) :toofunny:

Everytime she ditches a producer for a new record everyone is like "bring back Justin Parker" "bring back Emile" and now is "bring back Dan Auerbach" :toofunny: we'll see with the next album some people will be all like "bring back Kieron" (Nowels is like her mom and will always be there so no need to bring him back) :toofunny:

I see you paying Dan Heath dust  :shh2: then again i don't think anybody really wants him lol

OoWc9Ul.gif

Guns and Roses is one of my favorite UV song.

It's an amazing song. Really at first I disliked it and didn't give me it a chance but one day I listened to it and it just clicks with me. I love it! I'll listen to it over and over some days lol!

It's an amazing song. Really at first I disliked it and didn't give me it a chance but one day I listened to it and it just clicks with me. I love it! I'll listen to it over and over some days lol!

When I heard the snippet, I fell in love with it instantly

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy