liam

This is so awesome how come it's only 1:30 :defeated:

tumblr_n2aln8EiiB1qcholvo1_1280.png

ughhhhhghghgh

They emailed me and said they were getting it on 3/14 because of issues with the label, you should have it next week

Same, lel at seeing y'alls emails in the CC

I've been a big fan for a while since "Waste of Time" debuted (last year?) then the other singles were decent and some of the other songs a bit derivative or hit-or-miss.  The album is pretty good despite being propped up by older strong songs (Waste of Time, XXX, Pilgrim).  Filler-esque Dummy Head is really good to me for some reason, also really like Maiden and Red in the Grey.  Pretty strong throughout.  I don't think Mo will breakthrough with this album but she definitely has hype and everyone has liked most of what she's put out it seems, so she's going to grow well I think.  It will be interesting to see what happens outside of this style that she has put forth since and on this album.  I could also see if you're not into her style, this album can get old quick.  I like how her melody vocal lines carry a lot of the transitions and they are pretty bare despite her propensity to fill every other ounce of the sonic space with her voice.

I'm not really a pop person but out of my pet pop singers recently, this one killed Kylie's album.

u6pq4c9.gif

Did you guys get the deluxe iTunes version with the album track-by-track? It's super cool. She said Waste of Time came about from an early version of Pilgrim! :hdu:

yeah my shipment from Amoeba was delayed  :lanasrs2:  should've just gotten it from amazon

What ^ said, and once they get it their shipping is really pretty fast...if you're in California :slayty:

Yours guys' favourites and least favourites off the album? I'm not counting the Night Versions but w/e

Favourite: Red In The Grey (ha powerful emotions in the song omg :angie: )

Least favourite: Waste Of Time (it's the song that got me into MØ, so I played it so much that I almost can't stand it anymore..)

Mmmm I feel like doing a whole list

Dummy Head

Maiden

No Mythologies to Follow

Fire Rides

Waste of Time

Dust is Gone

Walk This Way

XXX 88

The Sea

Don't Wanna Dance

Gone and Found

Never Wanna Know

Glass

Red in the Grey

Pilgrim

Slow Love

Step off Slow Love stans it's still a 10.

1. Never Wanna Know

Gone And Found

Don't Wanna Dance

No Mythologies To Follow

Fire Rides

Slow Love

Dust Is Gone

The Sea

Maiden

Dummy Head

Walk This Way

Waste of Time