Deleted User

Natalia Kills

The intro with Television bothers me a lot. I think that intro section would sound a lot better on Controversy (because I'm attached to it as the first song).

The intro with Television bothers me a lot. I think that intro section would sound a lot better on Controversy (because I'm attached to it as the first song).

once the beat kicks into Television I'm so sold.

the intro was unnecessary

BzhmW.png

The new album is really terrible. A few good songs here and there [stop Me, Saturday Night, Problem, Controversy], but the rest is hookless, dull and completely uninspired. Perfectionist was much stronger.

I do wonder how she manages to keep her record deal with her singles/albums doing so little pretty much everywhere.

The new album is really terrible. A few good songs here and there [stop Me, Saturday Night, Problem, Controversy], but the rest is hookless, dull and completely uninspired. Perfectionist was much stronger.

I do wonder how she manages to keep her record deal with her singles/albums doing so little pretty much everywhere.

uninspired, no.

Maybe it's difficult for you to identify with it lyrically or thematically

BzhmW.png

Got 6 tracks in and couldn't stand it any longer, man that overused Hall & Oates sample is cringe worthy... I don't know how I made it through that track alive. People need to seriously stop sampling "Rich Girl", seems like every week there's another artist sampling it. Anyway, found the album very dull and generic to the point of frustration.

Got 6 tracks in and couldn't stand it any longer, man that overused Hall & Oates sample is cringe worthy... I don't know how I made it through that track alive. People need to seriously stop sampling "Rich Girl", seems like every week there's another artist sampling it. Anyway, found the album very dull and generic to the point of frustration.

it's the first song I've heard in a loooooong time that's sampled it so I don't know what you're talking about

BzhmW.png

it's the first song I've heard in a loooooong time that's sampled it so I don't know what you're talking about

Hmm.. seems like every time I'm around a radio a song comes on sampling it... just in a quick google search I found ten songs that have sampled it all post 2000 and it doesn't even list Natalia Kills, so who knows how many others there are... it's madness!

Hmm.. seems like every time I'm around a radio a song comes on sampling it... just in a quick google search I found ten songs that have sampled it all post 2000 and it doesn't even list Natalia Kills, so who knows how many others there are... it's madness!

that's like one a year. maybe I just read way too far into your hyperbole

BzhmW.png