LDRO

"Young & Beautiful" - Lead single from The Great Gatsby Soundtrack, OUT NOW!

Well I mean why else would they release it before the lead?  :hooker:

Yeah, but I wouldnt officially call it a promo single. You cant realease the worst single on soundtrack. no.gif

What does that say before "Orchestral Version"? DH? What is DH? This could just be an arrangement that the film's composer scored for a scene rather than the backing track for the song.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

What does that say before "Orchestral Version"? DH? What is DH? This could just be an arrangement that the film's composer scored for a scene rather than the backing track for the song.

Yeah, it's DH. Gotta be Daniel Heath. I'd bet cake on it.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

What's the bet Lana will add "Young and Beautiful" to the setlist of her tour after it's released.. I BET IT WILL. Or at least i hope it does.

Was just thinking this and then a few seconds later saw your post! I am seeing her 29th of may, I sure hope she will do that. How great would that be!

Lana changed the melody on the last "Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful". She sings "beautiful" up instead of down now. You can hear it in the last 0.5 seconds of the preview in the album teaser:

I just thought it was interesting. I also wanna hear the orchestra instrumental version. Will the music video have a monologue too?

I think digitally only. I don't even know why singles are sold separatefly like this, it's useless, like, one song only

promo

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.