LDRO

"Young & Beautiful" - Lead single from The Great Gatsby Soundtrack, OUT NOW!

I feel like I'm the only one who hates this song. Empty, cheesy, auto-tuned .. Commercial shit. :(

None of what you said.

deathubjxn.gif

But Im kind of annoyed that her first song which is sent to american radios is really not radio-friendly. She has better for radio.

But Im kind of annoyed that her first song which is sent to american radios is really not radio-friendly. She has better for radio.

Completely agree. It's sad to say but radios these days just want something catchy. Not something classy like Y&B. Oh well, I won't be complaining if I hear it on the radio, though  :flutter:

I feel like I'm the only one who hates this song. Empty, cheesy, auto-tuned .. Commercial shit. :(

I don't see how this song, even from what we've heard, sounds empty and cheesy, but what irritates me the most about this comment is exactly where she sounds auto-tuned...

I think it's gonna be big. This movie is huge, this song will get a lot of response.

From the snippets and such so far, I love it, and I think it's one of my favorites by Lana!

I can't wait. The music vid/song can't come fast enough!

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

a promo single, whatever

I hope she sings the song in Geneva

no, i mean they're released to promote the album

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.