LDRO

"Young & Beautiful" - Lead single from The Great Gatsby Soundtrack, OUT NOW!

Are you implying that I misquoted the song? :lmao:

I know what the actual lyrics are. They look terrible and superficial already. What I put in quotations represents the meaning and stupidity of that line in the song. My little head? You're funny. :)

Don´t act like you didnt do it on purpose. :derpna: It really looks stupid in the way you have written it.  

PS: And your head really looks tiny. That´s just an objective fact.  :brows3:

Don´t act like you didnt do it on purpose. :derpna: It really looks stupid in the way you have written it.  

I obviously did it on purpose, and haven't tried to make it seem otherwise. It looks stupid because the lyrics are really that stupid. I also don't really care what you think of my physical appearance, and if you're going to act superior to me in that sense, I welcome you to post a picture of yourself in the Pictures of You thread and see if your picture gets more likes than any of mine have. 

14417469274.gif

I obviously did it on purpose, and haven't tried to make it seem otherwise. It looks stupid because the lyrics are really that stupid. I also don't really care what you think of my physical appearance, and if you're going to act superior to me in that sense, I welcome you to post a picture of yourself in the Pictures of You thread and see if your picture gets more likes than any of mine have. 

I dont want you to stalk me. bye  :mj2:

What a surprise! A member infamous for being rude does just that to someone, but then backs down when challenged.

Bye. :kiss:

just for you and that girl whose name I cant even remember.  :suicide:

I dont know why I should post a picture to someone who banned me.  :hooker:  Your behaviour towards me is really alarming.   :agree:

just for you and that girl whose name I cant even remember.  :suicide:

You were also rude to basically every Christian person on the forum when you mocked their religion. :uh:

I dont know why I should post a picture to someone who banned me.  :hooker:  Your behaviour towards me is really alarming.   :agree:

I didn't ask you to post one, I said you're welcome to since you implied that you are obviously better looking than I. Oh, is it? Well your behavior in general is really shitty, and when someone is rude to me, they get the same disrespect from me in return. 

14417469274.gif

You were also rude to basically every Christian person on the forum when you mocked their religion. :uh:

Thats your just your opinions. And your opinions =/= thruth. I wasnt mocking anyone.

I didn't ask you to post one, I said you're welcome to since you implied that you are obviously better looking than I. Oh, is it? Well your behavior in general is really shitty, and when someone is rude to me, they get the same disrespect from me in return. 

I wasnt rude at you, you started a war with me. Just gimme another WP and cenzorship me as you like so much. I know you have been trying to be some kinda GOD of Lanaboards lately.

Thats your just your opinions. And your opinions =/= thruth. I wasnt mocking anyone.

When you make fun of a religion, that's mocking the people that believe in it. I've seen you post normally, and there was an obvious difference in the way you act normally and when you were trying to troll people about them needing Jesus and burning in hell. Pretty much everyone in the God Appreciation Thread could tell you were trolling, so don't tell me that my thoughts on the matter are wrong when everyone else thought the same as I. 

I wasnt rude at you, you started a war with me. 

Oh really? Because

Not you changing the thruth for your own good.  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

this

The lyrics look really terrible and superficial this way as you think in your little head.

is

rude.

Just gimme another WP and cenzorship me as you like so much. I know you have been trying to be some kinda GOD of Lanaboards lately.

As I like so much? I've only given you two warning points - one for being verbally abusive towards CC and continuing to be rude to her when you were told to stop, and the second for mocking a major religion / spamming / trolling. You're not breaking any rules right now so I'm not gonna give you a warning point just because I can. 

Just because you don't like me & you think I'm a dick doesn't mean I actually am - I don't abuse my privileges as a mod. I'm not rude to people on here unless they are to me first. I don't see how I've been trying to be a "GOD" on here. 

14417469274.gif

When you make fun of a religion, that's mocking the people that believe in it. I've seen you post normally, and there was an obvious difference in the way you act normally and when you were trying to troll people about them needing Jesus and burning in hell. Pretty much everyone in the God Appreciation Thread could tell you were trolling, so don't tell me that my thoughts on the matter are wrong when everyone else thought the same as I. 

Oh so if I act like a true Catholic then I have to mock religion ? OMG 

Oh really? Because

this

is

rude.

If this is rude. Read your negative comment you have written lately. I havent seen anything positive from you since a long time.

As I like so much? I've only given you two warning points - one for being verbally abusive towards CC and continuing to be rude to her when you were told to stop, and the second for mocking a major religion / spamming / trolling. You're not breaking any rules right now so I'm not gonna just give you a warning point just because I can. 

Just because you don't like me & you think I'm a dick doesn't mean I actually am - I don't abuse my privileges as a mod. I'm not rude to people on here unless they are to me first. I don't see how I've been trying to be a "GOD" on here. 

You banned me for weeks, so just stop... I was verbally abused ? to tell someone to get out of my thread when she was not discussing on topic. She uses f words and other vulgar words all the time so I thought she was used to.  :tsk:

If this is rude. Read your negative comment you have written lately. I havent seen anything positive from you since a long time.

None of my comments have been blatantly rude / negative to anyone. You insulted my appearance, which was off-topic (since you want to say that in defense of your argument with CC) and unnecessary. Anything you think was rude was probably sass, as I bicker with people who know me on here all the time because it's fun and funny. 

You banned me for weeks, so just stop... I was verbally abused ? to tell someone to get out of my thread when she was not discussing on topic. She uses f words and other vulgar words all the time so I thought she was used to.  :tsk:

Mods actually don't have control over someone being banned after it happens - only the admin can un-ban someone. I didn't know that at the time, so I'm sorry about that. I'm aware that she was 50% of the argument too, but you instigated it and were the one that kept reviving it after it had died down. 

14417469274.gif

Um. I don't want to throw HDB under the bus here, but I thought how the Foolish and CC debacle was handled was kind of ridiculous, grossly unfair, and was favoritism at work.

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

Um. I don't want to throw HDB under the bus here, but I thought how the Foolish and CC debacle was handled was kind of ridiculous, grossly unfair, and was favoritism at work.

Agreed. And if I'd seen what happened in this thread while it was going on I would have told both of you to stop. I know you will, I know you will, I know that you wiiiiiiiiiiiiiillll...

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I wouldn't call it favoritism, but I was definitely being a bit biased and too forgiving on one side of the argument. 

14417469274.gif

Do you guys think Y&B will be released like as a separate single on iTunes on the 22nd? Is that the plan?

Yes! I think so.

I can't wait to hear this whole song. I like it a lot.

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Hundred dollar bill:  I´m glad you accept sth at least.  :gclap: Now I have to tell you sorry for saying that your head is tiny. I didnt mean it (...) I said it because I was still mad at you.  :wtf2: