LDRO

"Young & Beautiful" - Lead single from The Great Gatsby Soundtrack, OUT NOW!

Most seem to hate it. Idk why, vocal delivery or something, but to be fair that's the very reason most of us thought we'd despise the new Yayo and look, it actually isn't universally spit upon.

well I guess time will tell. But you're right. :teehee:

glgcDdT.gif

The snippet sounds beautiful and understated. Hoping for some simple magic. It's Rick Nowels so it could either be Lucky Ones/Dark Paradise trash or an I Don't Wanna Go/Cola moment. I'm very happy so far.

Do not compare Lucky Ones to the literal garbage that is Dark Paradise. I don't care if you say it's worse, but don't compare them. 

Most seem to hate it. Idk why, vocal delivery or something, but to be fair that's the very reason most of us thought we'd despise the new Yayo and look, it actually isn't universally spit upon.

Actually it's because of the horrible Dark Paradise-esque lyrics. 

What is with you and these blasphemous comparisons???? First Lucky Ones/Dark Paradise, and now YAYO and Young and Beautiful??!? Someone get this boy a doctor, he is very sick in the head.  :smh:

14417469274.gif

So excited for this and Florence + the Machine's song. UGHHHHHHH My 2 faves in the same soundtrack what kind of mass fanboy homicide is this ughhhhhhhh I can't wait Im orgasming

29pq1jd.gif

The Girl You Used To Call The Queen of New York City

Do not compare Lucky Ones to the literal garbage that is Dark Paradise. I don't care if you say it's worse, but don't compare them. 

It was more of a Nowels production thing but I will continue to because they are both melodramatic and awf.

Actually it's because of the horrible Dark Paradise-esque lyrics. 

What is with you and these blasphemous comparisons???? First Lucky Ones/Dark Paradise, and now YAYO and Young and Beautiful??!? Someone get this boy a doctor, he is very sick in the head.  :smh:

Just what is wrong with the lyrics

:wat: What did I just listen to?

I hope you're not taking your cues from my "Ride" monologue and I've inadvertently started some kind of fake audio trolling trend. Y'all realize I was only doing that 'cause it was April Fool's Day, right?

It was more of a Nowels production thing

Ha, well get ready for more Nowels production since he's the only guy we know for sure she's been working on new stuff with post-Paradise. Y&B & TRANS-AM session and all.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

:wat: What did I just listen to?

I hope you're not taking your cues from my "Ride" monologue and I've inadvertently started some kind of fake audio trolling trend. Y'all realize I was only doing that 'cause it was April Fool's Day, right?

Revenge is so sweet. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

Ha, well get ready for more Nowels production since he's the only guy we know for sure she's been working on new stuff with post-Paradise. Y&B & TRANS-AM session and all.

Right, he either nails it or produces my least favorites.

It was more of a Nowels production thing but I will continue to because they are both melodramatic and awf.

Just what is wrong with the lyrics

Lucky Ones is not melodramatic. 

Y&B's lyrics are melodramatic and boring. They're painfully direct while trying to be ambiguous.

"Will you still love me when I'm old & wheezing?"

That's pretty stupid, just like:

"Every time I close my eyes, it's dark." 

14417469274.gif

Y&B's lyrics are melodramatic and boring. They're painfully direct while trying to be ambiguous.

"Every time I close my eyes, it's dark." 

Not you changing the thruth for your own good.  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

"Every time I close my eyes, it's dark.

I see DP is not your fav track, but please there is something before the dot. The lyrics look really terrible and superficial this way as you think in your little head.

I see DP is not your fav track, but please there is something before the dot. The lyrics look really terrible and superficial this way as you think in your little head.

Are you implying that I misquoted the song? :lmao:

I know what the actual lyrics are. They look terrible and superficial already. What I put in quotations represents the meaning and stupidity of that line in the song. My little head? You're funny. :) 

14417469274.gif