Trinity

Misheard Lana Lyrics

For the longest time in Yayo I thought she was saying "put me under your black motorcycle" which confused me because in turn she would be meaning "run me over with your motorcycle" :eek: yikes

tumblr_ny6qniQ40L1ub691ro1_540.jpg

remember when Ride came out and on pretty much every lyric site it said "I look up to hear myself saying, baby, too much strive, I just ride"  

in diet mountain dew I was convinced she was singing "baby stopping at ~some posh french name~ (something like shumura l'evin), baring his work in new york, heaven" and I had this image of her and her painter-boyfriend driving to an art exhibition were he was showing his paintings

which fit with what I misheard in Blue Jeans which was "love you more, than those pictures before" because she was like "I don't love you because you're an artist, I love you because you're you~". For such a long time I thought all her songs was about a boyfriend who was a failed painter ("well shit at least you tried") who turned to selling drugs  :defeated:

here I go again in this is what makes us girl I thought it was "running from the cops in our white bikini tops" instead of "running from the cops in our black bikini tops" and up until a couple months ago I kept saying how I like it when ottr & tiwmug both say "white bikini" and I kept making references until I realized what a failure my jokes were like ugh 

god knows I tried

In go go dancer my friend thought it was "TUPAC SWEETHEART" instead of "JUKEBOX SWEETHEART"

it makes sense though because of lana's gangsta gangster stylez

I always thought it was Tupac Sweetheart lol

My "white girl hipster soft grunge lana stan" friend from college, singing Born to Die acapella randomly.

"Feet don't fail me now, take me to your daddy's farm."

To her defense, it's something Lana would say.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

I thought it was "This is what makes us girls, we don't stick together cause we put love first" for like half a year until I read the lyrics and it's apparently, "This is what makes us girls, we all stick together cause we put love first". I also thought it was "There she was my little best friend" but it's "There she was my new best friend". And then like 98% of her lyrics probably.  :twirls:Have never heard of most of the shit she sings about. :derpna:

I thought it was "This is what makes us girls, we don't stick together cause we put love first" for like half a year until I read the lyrics and it's apparently, "This is what makes us girls, we all stick together cause we put love first". I also thought it was "There she was my little best friend" but it's "There she was my new best friend". And then like 98% of her lyrics probably.  :twirls:Have never heard of most of the shit she sings about. :derpna:

I thought it was "We don't look for heaven and we put love first" and I made a graphic for it and it got 266 notes on Tumblr and no one seemed to notice oops.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

In BTD, I always thoughts she sings:

Faith don't fail me now, instead of Feet don't fail me now.

And that just sounds so deep. I think that would be an ever better line tbh... :flutter:

I thought it was "Fate don't dont fail me now" which could also make sense I guess lol

In Television Heaven I thought she sang:

"Swingin' in New York to Rihanna songs," and I was like: Aww, how cool! She's awesome! :godlaugh:

And then today I saw it's Nirvana songs :derpna:

In Cola, I thought she said "Harvey's in the sky" :toofunny:

I thought that maybe it was a reference to the motorcycle brand. It made sense to me cuz of the Ride MV

Then I read through the Paradise booklet. :facepalm:

ZnjKh7o.png

In Cola, I thought she said "Harvey's in the sky" :toofunny:

I thought that maybe it was a reference to the motorcycle brand. It made sense to me cuz of the Ride MV

Then I read through the Paradise booklet. :facepalm:

I still sing this even though I know its not the lyric lol at first I thought it was about Harvey Weinstein!

American BTD : Elvis is the best, hell yes Honey put on that party dress like woof woof woof woo, woof woof woof oww/wow

I burst out laughing thinking she was howling like a little puppy lol
I still sing American like im howling xP

Live Forever Golden Grill.