teethclick

Björk

6 hours ago, the ocean said:

i agree

utopia the concept was flawless but it was a hard listen because it was so muddy sounding

Definitely, such a shame.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

what we know about b10:

- potential release date: summer 2022

- sound: folky-acoustic then dance in the last minute

- visuals probably not completed at this moment

- collab with bergur þórisson (engineer for utopia + cornucopia tour) + rumored collab with dhafer youssef (known for combining tunisian music with jazz)

and this is pretty much all we know :heidi:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

21 hours ago, the ocean said:

what we know about b10:

- potential release date: summer 2022

- sound: folky-acoustic then dance in the last minute

- visuals probably not completed at this moment

- collab with bergur þórisson (engineer for utopia + cornucopia tour) + rumored collab with dhafer youssef (known for combining tunisian music with jazz)

and this is pretty much all we know :heidi:

Yes but that's so exiting already. :legend:

20 hours ago, the ocean said:

also completely unrelated to b10 but here's some fandom names i've come up with + seen on the internet:

alsemanchers

bjärbs

stonemilkers

grateful grapefruits

little bjängkoks

jerks

odd ducks

you missed "hal tutus" hahaha

pik4wc5w0p371.jpg?auto=webp&s=967ee19fd7

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 hours ago, the ocean said:

my personal favorite joke one is little bjängkoks lmao

i think the overall best one is alsemanches or odd ducks

Alsemanches for the win!

So the venue where the Helsinki orchestral show was supposed to be held on June 12th is owned by some Russian.

I've literally had our good seats for two years and it's been postponed so many times because of covid and now they couldn't find a new venue so they cancelled the whole thing.

I'm disappointed and sad, at least the fact that we attended the Utopia tour with front row seats gives some comfort, I'd be pissed if this would've been my first time seeing her and have it taken away from me. 

Obviously this is not in her hands but I hope this bitch releases the album this summer with an affordable deluxe edition this time around, I'm still willing to hand my refunded 200€ to her

1 hour ago, jvcx said:

So the venue where the Helsinki orchestral show was supposed to be held on June 12th is owned by some Russian.

I've literally had our good seats for two years and it's been postponed so many times because of covid and now they couldn't find a new venue so they cancelled the whole thing.

I'm disappointed and sad, at least the fact that we attended the Utopia tour with front row seats gives some comfort, I'd be pissed if this would've been my first time seeing her and have it taken away from me. 

Obviously this is not in her hands but I hope this bitch releases the album this summer with an affordable deluxe edition this time around, I'm still willing to hand my refunded 200€ to her

This makes me sad, I would be very heartbroken if It happened to me. 

And yeah, I believe any day from now she will announce the album title and date. 

Just now, CoochieSwirlC said:

great gowns, beautiful gowns :nails:

OH MY GOD I DIED WHEN I SAW THIS ON INSTAGRAM :defeated:WHAT A QUEEN

Can't wait to see the film next week!!!

26 minutes ago, jvcx said:

Saw The Northman and loved it, she was so good I just couldn't stop smiling in awe

Does she truly appear for like 14 seconds? I'm gonna try and see it tomorrow

8nl2OpX.png