teethclick

Björk

3 hours ago, jvcx said:

Finallyyy :defeated:And we actually get to see her for a couple of seconds against all odds!

3 hours ago, katebusho said:

Imagem

OH. MY. GOD.

She looks fucking awesome

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I'm so happy because after a month I finally received my Vulnicura CD but I received TWO CDs instead of one and I literally jumped out of happiness when I found out :hype: 

It's weird because I ordered the deluxe artwork CD with the acetate cover (beautiful) but the pack also had a standard copy and they didn't notify me lol, guess after all I did receive a Xmas present from Ms. Björk :flutter: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

14 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

I'm so happy because after a month I finally received my Vulnicura CD but I received TWO CDs instead of one and I literally jumped out of happiness when I found out :hype: 

It's weird because I ordered the deluxe artwork CD with the acetate cover (beautiful) but the pack also had a standard copy and they didn't notify me lol, guess after all I did receive a Xmas present from Ms. Björk :flutter: 

one time i ordered a digital copy of the debut remix ep and i ended up getting a cd version too

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

On 09/08/12 at 6:04 PM, teethclick said:

Please say that there are some other people on here who like Björk

bjork is incredible! i grew up listening to her music and she invented a new style of music (idk who to describe it without being judged)

Roman

3 minutes ago, the ocean said:

:wtfney:

uh björk is not some basic bottom shelf synthpop

i never said she was basic bottom shelf tf u on about? also u realise synthpop has sub genres? 

6 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

A mr. Gary Numan would like a word…

who tf is that

Roman

10 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

And you should check out the Pleasure Principal, One of his best albums!

wait this is synthpop!? omg im so fucking stupid i thought synthpop was like artists like grimes and yeule. if that isnt synthpop then what music does yeule and grimes make?? is it a hyperpop subgenre- -crashes-

Roman

2 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Yeah, I was just about to post art pop is a better way to describe her genre, but true, she has been quite experimental on several of her albums :true: 

ancestors :awkney:

anyone else could not rock the inuit throat singing like björk and tagaq rocked that throat singing

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

"I am just finishing the album now, so it will definitely come out this year. The description that a song starts slowly, and then at the last minute you can dance like a crazy person to it, is probably a description that would fit most of the songs. I like music that starts out quite calm and somber, and you get this ... I don’t know ... narration and this sort of folk acoustic element in the songs. I do like a bit of dancing, so in the last couple of minutes of each song, you can have fun and go for it."

Source

Also she actually confirmed she's going to be in The Northman for like 30 seconds lol

On 1/21/2022 at 2:52 AM, jvcx said:

Cool. Will it be listenable though? Or will it be more nature sounds while she wears vaginas on her face…

I'm super happy she confirmed a summer release, now it's a matter of months.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde