I'm really happy that AS2 is happening, I hope Alaska wins :hooker:. I'm worried about S8 in general though. I hope they stay away from tons of group challenges and try to add in some variety, because it was kind of boring?

A lot of AS2 queens were robbed of higher rankings in their season, but Alaska made top 3 and is extremely successful after drag race, if she wins it wouldn't be as fair. She probably will get eliminated halfway through unfortunately.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

No, AS2 girls have been cast already hence schedules suddenly being cleared without prior notice

It films immediately after the S8 filming concludes. They'll probably peg one or two of the S8 girls to compete like Latrice did in AS1

that's funny because Chad said they called him once they finished the reunion episode

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

that's funny because Chad said they called him once they finished the reunion episode

There were already rumors for filming dates. the AS2 queens are there in August and S8 queens are there now. It's back to back filming.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

A lot of AS2 queens were robbed of higher rankings in their season, but Alaska made top 3 and is extremely successful after drag race, if she wins it wouldn't be as fair. She probably will get eliminated halfway through unfortunately.

Understandable. I'm just biased because Alaska is one of my favorites. Hopefully it will be better than before, the other season of All Stars felt like a consolation prize for Chad. 

Understandable. I'm just biased because Alaska is one of my favorites. Hopefully it will be better than before, the other season of All Stars felt like a consolation prize for Chad.

I feel like this'll be organized as a season for those who weren't fairly treated or booted for ratings. Chad and Sharon were equal throughout the entire season but Chad couldn't be vulnerable and doesn't fit the future of drag.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

So Willam dropped this and it's amazing, still waiting the performance where she fists a guy while singing the original but check the description. Willam already confirmed Alaska, Katya and I think Adore (she threw shade) for AS2 so maybe some of the mentioned queens be confirmed tho? 

Plus raise your hand if you thought Derrick Barry was Courtney

, the other season of All Stars felt like a consolation prize for Chad. 

isn't that the whole point of all stars though, i'm sure they go into this with an idea of who will most likely win or who they want to give a trophy to. my bet is with alaska this time, or maybe even willam, ru speaks highly of willam and he is hugely successful with a massive fanbase.

isn't that the whole point of all stars though, i'm sure they go into this with an idea of who will most likely win or who they want to give a trophy to. my bet is with alaska this time, or maybe even willam, ru speaks highly of willam and he is hugely successful with a massive fanbase.

Willam is not in AS2 tho they fucked up real big, as you said he has a big fan base and we were the ones asking for AS2 with him and boom WOW fucked it up (because they hate him) so no Willam, I also bet it will be Alaska

how do we know willam isnt in?

Most girls on AS2 disappeared "out of nowhere" for a month. Willam didn't and she also had bookings during taping.

By the way, rumored AS2 Queen

Tatianna

Just answered me on Tumblr and I couldn't be happier! I recently watched her season and she became one of my favorites. I sent the message 3 weeks ago and got the answer today though, if that means anything. :creep: I hope she made it far! I don't want Alaska to win.

Most girls on AS2 disappeared "out of nowhere" for a month. Willam didn't and she also had bookings during taping.

By the way, rumored AS2 Queen

Tatianna

Just answered me on Tumblr and I couldn't be happier! I recently watched her season and she became one of my favorites. I sent the message 3 weeks ago and got the answer today though, if that means anything. :creep: I hope she made it far! I don't want Alaska to win.

You disrespect Willam first and now Alaska? bitch GGG. Plus Tatiana's Britney is the best snatch game character ever

tatianna, obviously for the controversy lol

she seemed like a nice person and her britney was good, but she really was a bit useless outside of looking pretty. she had terrible style lol but her fights were hilarious.

i hope april carion gets a second chance, she was very sweet and pretty and really creative costume wise but we didnt get to see her long enough and she seemed really bummed by it. has she gone missing too?

Alaska is great, like everyone I like her. But there are other girls who need this chance more than her. Phi Phi, Kennedy and Joslyn got their Australian tpur cancelled due to poor sales. They're all incredible performers (Kennedy tears the stage down!) that deserve the same praise as Alaska, and this was an opportunity.

Tatianna has grown so much since her season, she's not only there for drama! Also, there are 3 other girls who fall into the "bitch/villain" category better than Tati, but I hope they'll use this season as a redemption because they're also amazing but disliked by how they were portrayed. I've seen some of her performances and recent looks and she's more than being pretty. :P if you guys want to check her out, @tatiannagram is her Insta. She also has a boy pic where he looks great... :creep:

@@Coney Island King about April

It looks like she's not on. :(

This is what I've read on Reddit. They are really dedicated over there haha

Yeah I guess, but it kind of ruined the suspense/point of it all for me. What's the point of watching when you already know who will win? Esp because of the way they edit the queens sometimes

Really all I'm hoping for is that they don't do teams again..

#JusticeForPandoraBoxx

I kind of feel like Pandora made the situation worse though? I know she wasn't too thrilled about Mimi, but imo I was ready to see her go as soon as she gave up

I kind of feel like Pandora made the situation worse though? I know she wasn't too thrilled about Mimi, but imo I was ready to see her go as soon as she gave up

She did give up a little bit I think it's only because she got stuck with Mimi. Before the groups were made she looked ready to go. If she was with anybody else I think she could have lasted a lot longer