Honestly it's embarrassing that you can't win Snatch Game with the person you've been paid to impersonate professionally in Vegas for YEARS

12 years

And yeah, Derrick was too caught up in not offending Britney's image on national tv when he could've easily done 2007 Britney and WON.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

12 years

And yeah, Derrick was too caught up in not offending Britney's image on national tv when he could've easily done 2007 Britney and WON.

Derrick should have done Chris Crocker. :oprah3:

I also found it odd how every time a guy does "boy drag" they get read by judges, but no one said a single thing to Thorgy :rip:

even Ru was asking Kennedy if doing Little Richard was a good idea, hell Alaska was low because of the kids show boy drag in S5

BzhmW.png

^ After Kennedy's win I doubt they still dislike the idea of boy drag. Also, Alaska's look was beyond lazy and uninspired.

No t no shade I dislike Naomi so much. She's useless. Is this how people felt about Pearl last season? :oprah3:

This episode was shit and I haven't even seen it yet.

Thorgy being a bitch.

Naomi winning. Guess they have to shove her up our assholes so they can justify a TOP3 or whatever. :oprah3:

Queen Robbie going home. Had they rightfully eliminated that Pearl cosplayer last week this episode would've been ten times better with Acid Betty snatching that win and Derrick / Chi Chi going home. :oprah3:

Random ass I Love It being the lipsync song. :oprah3:

Delete it fat :oprah3:

The only person who I think could've won besides

Naomi

was

Thorgy

cuz her look was good too

Next week is another political campaign episode like the one in S4 when Phi Phi called black people 'the help' .. hopefully the queen(s) with poor comedic timing finally go home

BzhmW.png

This episode was shit and I haven't even seen it yet.

Thorgy being a bitch.

Naomi winning. Guess they have to shove her up our assholes so they can justify a TOP3 or whatever. :oprah3:

Queen Robbie going home. Had they rightfully eliminated that Pearl cosplayer last week this episode would've been ten times better with Acid Betty snatching that win and Derrick / Chi Chi going home. :oprah3:

Random ass I Love It being the lipsync song. :oprah3:

Delete it fat :oprah3:

If you haven't seen it yet, stfu :oprah3: Idk who you'd deem a "Pearl cosplayer" since none of the queens are like her at all. Her win this week was justified +

Thorgy

was pressed that she hasn't won yet.

They have to purchase the rights to use songs, they have a certain budget that's supposed to last them all season. They don't just lipsync to whatever they want. :lmao:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

If you haven't seen it yet, stfu :oprah3: Idk who you'd deem a "Pearl cosplayer" since none of the queens are like her at all. Her win this week was justified +

Thorgy

was pressed that she hasn't won yet.

They have to purchase the rights to use songs, they have a certain budget that's supposed to last them all season. They don't just lipsync to whatever they want. :lmao:

Naomi looked like Serena Cha Cha, her win was for storyline purposes. :oprah3:

Girl, Pearl wore lingerie half of the season. I'll let you guess who's the Pearl cosplayer. :oprah3:

That's common sense, but with a Wizard of Oz themed episode they could've had a song to match it. There's a ton of Oz-inspired songs / covers / etc... but I Love It was soooo random. I love the song choice, but I was like wtf. :oprah3:

Girl, Pearl wore lingerie half of the season. I'll let you guess who's the Pearl cosplayer. :oprah3:

So Naomi is Pearl, Derrick is Willam, Chi Chi is Kennedy, Robbie is Jinkx, etc. See how stupid you sound? :oprah3:

& Im laughing @ "her win was for storyline purposes." Who else should've won then? Kim with her weird / awk choreography? Thorgy with her boring choreo & same style of wig she wears every week? Naomi had the best / most creative look, did what the judges asked, amazing makeover, & good dance performance for the challenge. Kim may have had a better concept for her outfit but the dance number wasn't as good.

14417469274.gif

Let me tell you all this and let me tell you all to listen closely, Derricks runway challenge this week was an UTTER DISGRACE on that stage. Wtf was i LOOKING at? it was truly truly dire. And that attitude of his really is just terrible, he WENT IN on Untucked, picking fights all over. He does NOT take criticism well and he was THIRSTY as fuck in Untucked. He is so annoying and he needs to take his one note ass home, YES at Bob giving it to him in Untucked and ChiChi YES. HOWEVER, i will say this, he at least tried in that lip sync, wtf was Robbie doing? like.....could she look anymore uninterested? and the wig removal and then falling down to the floor?.......girl.......no, why are you doing that? go home.

I NEEDED Naomi to GIVE ME SOMETHING NEW at this point and she did, she did very well this week, she clearly can do more than she has been displaying, why she chose to bring her whole robe collection to the show makes no sense when she can clearly think conceptually. She deserved the win this week, it was creative, chic and she looked good. Yes godt.

If Derrick doesn't go home next week i will start throwing shit at my TV. And Ru accidently calling her Britney lol whoo child! i gagged. Send her PACKING.

Robbie didn't take her wig off, it fell off. :oprah3:

Naomi looked like Serena Cha Cha's sister in S5E1. :oprah3:

Not gonna lie I loved that I Love It was a lipsync song. :oprah3:

Robbie didn't take her wig off, it fell off. :oprah3:

Naomi looked like Serena Cha Cha's sister in S5E1. :oprah3:

Not gonna lie I loved that I Love It was a lipsync song. :oprah3:

You must not understand the actual construction and development of Naomi's design, she looked like a high fashion scarecrow. Not whatever that cheap shit Serena TRIED and failed to do on her season. :oprah3:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

That's common sense, but with a Wizard of Oz themed episode they could've had a song to match it. There's a ton of Oz-inspired songs / covers / etc... but I Love It was soooo random. I love the song choice, but I was like wtf. :oprah3:

Naomi won for storyline purposes? Delusional as always. Naomi won because she deserved it, worked her ass off and showed something different compared to her runway looks previously.

Pearl only wore lingerie during the Nude Illusion, Death Becomes Her + finale runway. Don't ignore the fact that she wore actual clothes and utilized diverse concepts throughout the competition and Naomi has primarily worn shit that shows off her legs.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1