M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

I'm pretty sure her collab with Elliphant is called Everybody.

You can see it registered on HFA with writers Azealia Banks, Ellinor Olovsdotter (Elliphant), Dr. Luke (trash), Henry Walter (producer Cirkut), and Theron Thomas, who Azealia previously worked with on Rock City's I'm That remix produced by Dr. Luke.

I'm pretty sure her collab with Elliphant is called Everybody.

You can see it registered on HFA with writers Azealia Banks, Ellinor Olovsdotter (Elliphant), Dr. Luke (trash), Henry Walter (producer Cirkut), and Theron Thomas, who Azealia previously worked with on Rocky City's I'm That remix produced by Dr. Luke.

oh, queen. 

pleeeeeeeeeeease give us a new album in 2016 and i don't mean an album announcement in 2016 that drags out till past 2017 omg

My guess is B&P has probably been delayed a bit, but we should hopefully still have Fantasea II and Slay-Z to look forward to!

So far it looks as though she's trying to fix her public image, and I'm totally here for it :party: Mama Zeazea need to start getting the love and respect she deserves. I mean, there is no one that's got her style (or can rock it for that matter :creep: ). She's a complete package and people need to see that. I just hope 2016 is her year. Maybe this year her art will finally speak louder than her career hiccups. Make the world eat their heart out AZ :defeated:

https://soundcloud.com/brankoofficial/branko-presents-10-years-of-lisbon-sounds

check 39:42.

Its Azealia Banks the song is called Buraka Som Sistema - Kalemba (Wegue Wegue) [Miss Bank$ Version]. 

someone please rip it before it gets deleted. Its a huge mix of songs, so its hard to tell which song starts where but azealia is at 39:42