M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

I hope she continues making music although I'm sure she has alienated much of her audience

Indeed, while its good shes apologized [i'm guessing she finally got some help], it's too late for her career, the damage is done and she's run it into the ground for good. Still, for the fans, she'll still make music anyway so that's all that matters i guess, but she'll never grow audience wise from this point no matter how sorry she is. She is hugely disliked as a public figure and not in a ""polarizing opinionated" way, people think she's just a fool.

Anyway, the merch she's selling is cute.

Indeed, while its good shes apologized [i'm guessing she finally got some help], it's too late for her career, the damage is done and she's run it into the ground for good. Still, for the fans, she'll still make music anyway so that's all that matters i guess, but she'll never grow audience wise from this point no matter how sorry she is. She is hugely disliked as a public figure and not in a ""polarizing opinionated" way, people think she's just a fool.

Anyway, the merch she's selling is cute.

i think she could do it, she'd just really have to play up the whole mental illness thing who got serious help and then she'd have to be like an advocate for mental illness awareness for a while to fix her image, but she'd really have to mean it, you know? just a thought at least

anyway, where is slay-z itunes deluxe???? smh, where tf is BWET deluxe????

i think she could do it, she'd just really have to play up the whole mental illness thing who got serious help and then she'd have to be like an advocate for mental illness awareness for a while to fix her image, but she'd really have to mean it, you know? just a thought at least

anyway, where is slay-z itunes deluxe???? smh, where tf is BWET deluxe????

:lmao:  you still think that's actually coming?

BzhmW.png

i don't think she'll ever be able to fix her image + the only way I could see her getting another hit is as a featuring artist and with the amount of other musicians she's burned bridges with that's not looking good

i just need her to bring Ice Princess 2.0 then retire

RVhKIwP.gif

i don't think she'll ever be able to fix her image + the only way I could see her getting another hit is as a featuring artist and with the amount of other musicians she's burned bridges with that's not looking good

i just need her to bring Ice Princess 2.0 then retire

why would u want a basic 2.0 song lol 

I think she could make a come back, but it'd gotta be bigger than Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan and Amanda Bynes combined. She'd have to claim a mental illness, talk about it for a while in interviews and such, go on oprah and cry about drugs making her say stupid things, do some shows for free with like a gay pride theme or smthg, and idk make a lipstick or something for mac that donates the funds to a charity.

How lovely, AB wrote on Instagram that she just finished a studio cover of Chega de Saudade yesterday.

I'm interested; I remember an interview she did in which she said that she enjoys jazz very much and that she doesn't see herself as a rapper for ever but that she'd take this route sooner or later. This could be a first small step in this direction... Although I think she's got lots of good stuff to concoct for us in the rap department ! 

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

I'm interested; I remember an interview she did in which she said that she enjoys jazz very much and that she doesn't see herself as a rapper for ever but that she'd take this route sooner or later. This could be a first small step in this direction... Although I think she's got lots of good stuff to concoct for us in the rap department ! 

I think she has the potential to do jazz if she wanted to. She has an amazing voice and It would be amazing hearing her belt out more notes, like she does in Used to Being Alone. She is a mess at times, but a creative and talented mess undeniably. I would love for her to do music other than rapping, but she kills everything she's on so I wouldn't want her to ever stop rapping either.