M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

Hoping for that!! x.x, i think if she release the deluxe version physically she would get some sells, if not a lot of fans are not going to buy it. 

I'll still buy it, but I will be less thrilled.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

Book with her Deluxe Edition?  :air:  oh

OMG with idle delilah and wallace i'm crying

"it's cool because i'm really loud like 'aaagh!' and she's really reserved and dainty. I love Lana"  :crying:

hi guys - big azealia fan here! could someone do me a favour and post a screenshot of their azealia collection minus like the album, fantasea, and the 1991 ep? i'm mostly interested in the quality of the songs.. thank you! :)

i named myself wallace because i have gone to sleep singing wallace in my head and woken up with it still in my head for like five days in a row now. it's frustrating but it's a good song, so... lol.

"@AzealiaBanksWeb
Confirmed! Azealia Banks' second album is called "Business & Pleasure". It's half-finished and scheduled for release in 2016."

I'd like to believe this, but with BWET deluxe not even out yet, plus Fantasea II in the summer, this just doesn't really seem plausible so tumblr_lrjhiofp841r3opg1o1_250.gif

"@AzealiaBanksWeb

Confirmed! Azealia Banks' second album is called "Business & Pleasure". It's half-finished and scheduled for release in 2016."

I'd like to believe this, but with BWET deluxe not even out yet, plus Fantasea II in the summer, this just doesn't really seem plausible so tumblr_lrjhiofp841r3opg1o1_250.gif

It says that in that interview that nacho posted up there

hi guys - big azealia fan here! could someone do me a favour and post a screenshot of their azealia collection minus like the album, fantasea, and the 1991 ep? i'm mostly interested in the quality of the songs.. thank you! :)

i named myself wallace because i have gone to sleep singing wallace in my head and woken up with it still in my head for like five days in a row now. it's frustrating but it's a good song, so... lol.

i think someone posted it a few pages before i dont remember the number :/ 

@@naachoboy I was just pointing it out. Bizarre that it's the same time stance in which an EP comes out and an album is "announced" with the same name.

@ I pity the way you look at and into music.

But probably Azealia has the name since some time ago, BWET its from 2011 lol 

@@naachoboy I was just pointing it out. Bizarre that it's the same time stance in which an EP comes out and an album is "announced" with the same name.

@ I pity the way you look at and into music.

I didn't say Nocturnes was bad, I said it flopped commercially.

You're the one that judges what's in or out based on how out of the mainstream it is so keep my name out of your posts. Literally everything you dismiss is what you used to like back when you were one of few people who knew about it. You're the literal definition of a hipster.

BzhmW.png