M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

uz0pFpv.png

Is this true, @@YUNGATA?

edit: she deleted this tweet  :teehee:  & the one where she said she'd whip his ass  :teehee:

defs has death grips influence idk if i'd go so far as to say a rip off bcos death grips is just way more abrasive. interesting for her 2 notice tho.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

defs has death grips influence idk if i'd go so far as to say a rip off bcos death grips is just way more abrasive. interesting for her 2 notice tho.

Maybe she was high or drunk since it was like 4-5am when she tweeted it, and thats why she deleted it lmfao 

Just saw this disclosure thing... What does she mean "the ugly one" when they both look pretty much the same... She's so insecure, it's sad :(

mm? you know the whole story right? she didnt want to hit him over nothing. They were doing a song together, she went to twitter to say she had a blast and the session was great, then they go to a radio show and act brand new and say they did nothing on the song and almost just ate sushi, then apologize to her, but it went downhill from there. The collab didnt happen and she met them on an AUS airport and asked them about them song, the "ugly one" was rude to her, and made her cry. And she wanted to hit him, i'd too. Even more because her younger than her. 

mm? you know the whole story right? she didnt want to hit him over nothing. They were doing a song together, she went to twitter to say she had a blast and the session was great, then they go to a radio show and act brand new and say they did nothing on the song and almost just ate sushi, then apologize to her, but it went downhill from there. The collab didnt happen and she met them on an AUS airport and asked them about them song, the "ugly one" was rude to her, and made her cry. And she wanted to hit him, i'd too. Even more because her younger than her.

Yes I read that. Why does that make it look less insecure and immature of her to attack his looks rather than his behavior? Honestly we have no idea what he did or did not say to her. She could just be upset because she never got to finish the song with them and she was really excited about it.

Yes I read that. Why does that make it look less insecure and immature of her to attack his looks rather than his behavior? Honestly we have no idea what he did or did not say to her. She could just be upset because she never got to finish the song with them and she was really excited about it.

why would she lie about how rude he was lol? do you think she was going to lie at this point of her career lmfao? after all the mess she has caused? nah

In other news:

Ice Princess is #2 in the "Top 100 Hip Hop Tracks" on @SpotifyUSA

https://play.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/06KmJWiQhL0XiV6QQAHsmw

honestly it's her fault Bizarra fell through

Someone saying they've barely done work on a song isn't causation for being a complete cunt to them at all. She got mad at some petty shit and it probably would've been one of the best tracks on the album. 

BzhmW.png

honestly it's her fault Bizarra fell through

Someone saying they've barely done work on a song isn't causation for being a complete cunt to them at all. She got mad at some petty shit and it probably would've been one of the best tracks on the album. 

But at first she was fine with it, they even apologized for it, and they took what they said back, after that everything went downhill. She was inmature tho, i think she's not used to people to say her no or something, according to her in recent interviews she worked with closed people to her.

I think there is something to be said for any situation in which someone you trust with your artistry completely crushes you. Even though they weren't directly bashing her work, I can see where this would really hit home....hard.

Could she have handled it differently? Sure.

Would I have been pissed too? Yep. 

But at first she was fine with it, they even apologized for it, and they took what they said back, after that everything went downhill. She was inmature tho, i think she's not used to people to say her no or something, according to her in recent interviews she worked with closed people to her.

I found it interesting she said that when most of the album is copped from previously released productions. Things have been added into the tracks but I wonder if she met with all of them and then worked on them or if she just received clearances for them from her legal team

BzhmW.png

I think there is something to be said for any situation in which someone you trust with your artistry completely crushes you. Even though they weren't directly bashing her work, I can see where this would really hit home....hard.

Could she have handled it differently? Sure.

Would I have been pissed too? Yep. 

iirc Interscope were the ones that pushed her to Disclosure and she agreed because she liked their music. I'm pretty sure part of the issue stemmed with Disclosure's team because she said she hadn't talked to them to get an update about the track. Anytime I've reached out to Disclosure's team they've been total fucking assholes, but the brothers are extremely humble

BzhmW.png

_qlJLIHS_normal.jpegAZEALIA ️ BANKS @ · 3h3 hours ago

OK, I know we're still getting the deluxe edition of BWET together but i'm soooooo excited for this summer!!! #FANTASEATWOTHESECONDWAVE

Is the Ibiza Edition just a remix? Like why is it basically mandatory to have?

Was Bambi ever actually released? My file is pretty high quality.

I have both versions of PUSSY labeled as versions 1 & 2. Is this right? Or is the 77klash one a remix too?

To clarify, are these the only demos we have?:

Gimme A Chance 2:28

Fuck Up The Fun 2:26

Runnin' 3:29

Us 2:48

Liquorice 3:01

BBD (kept for plays but it's the same i think) 3:19

Yung Rapunxel 3:46

ATM Jam 4:48

Is the Ibiza Edition just a remix? Like why is it basically mandatory to have?

Was Bambi ever actually released? My file is pretty high quality.

I have both versions of PUSSY labeled as versions 1 & 2. Is this right? Or is the 77klash one a remix too?

To clarify, are these the only demos we have?:

Gimme A Chance 2:28

Fuck Up The Fun 2:26

Runnin' 3:29

Us 2:48

Liquorice 3:01

BBD (kept for plays but it's the same i think) 3:19

Yung Rapunxel 3:46

ATM Jam 4:48

The Ibiza Edition came out before the original, that's why. I actually much prefer it.

H0bDaqU.gif