M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

I didn't say Nocturnes was bad, I said it flopped commercially.

You're the one that judges what's in or out based on how out of the mainstream it is so keep my name out of your posts. Literally everything you dismiss is what you used to like back when you were one of few people who knew about it. You're the literal definition of a hipster.

The way you word everything you say is so obnoxious, like "flopped her way out of existence"

Don't try and say you just said it was commercially unsuccessful, cant you see how rude you are.

The way you word everything you say is so obnoxious, like "flopped her way out of existence"

Don't try and say you just said it was commercially unsuccessful, cant you see how rude you are.

I actually own the album...it was so unsuccessful commercially (Hands did 20K in week 1 compared to Nocturnes 2500. Hands also sold 100,000 total in the UK) though compared to Hands that most people don't know who she is anymore.

I'll accept it was rude though  :smokes2:

BzhmW.png

I didn't say Nocturnes was bad, I said it flopped commercially.

You're the one that judges what's in or out based on how out of the mainstream it is so keep my name out of your posts. Literally everything you dismiss is what you used to like back when you were one of few people who knew about it. You're the literal definition of a hipster.

Little I care about being defined, but what I care is how I feel whatever gets through my senses. There is no hope at all carrying this conversation further.

You dismissed Little Boots in terms of interest based in what you believe that commercially flops with no camp or zeitgeist observation whatsoever. You define and categorize artists by one same method. If there's something that pleases my ears no more, I see no harm in stop listening to it. Or if the quality is degraded. 

I wish more artists "flopped" more frequently in order to have a world that embraces art with bravery instead of safety.

If what you desire is for someone to become stagnant in a style, I'll say it again, I pity you. No more, no less.

And I am free to reply directly, or indirectly to you or whoever makes an opinion as a statement or the other way around.

BWET in year end lists

#3 Cosmopolitan 

#8 Gigwise
#10 VIBE
#10 TIME
#11 PopMatters 
#15 FasterLouder
#21 Vulture
#38 SPIN
#38 Pretty Much Amazing 
#41 Variance Magazine
#79 The Quietus
#98 musicOMH

Sorry to keep playing this note, but is there any more news on a physical CD/deluxe edition? Amazon does not have any mention of it.

I read that she told Billboard that it's coming in January, and it'll have 3 or 4 more songs on it.

Meaning that there won't be a standard and deluxe physical release just a physical release with a few more songs.

Did Ellen Von Unwerth shoot these?

Nope, the ellen ones are coming

Sorry to keep playing this note, but is there any more news on a physical CD/deluxe edition? Amazon does not have any mention of it.

http://www.juno.co.uk/products/azealia-banks-broke-with-expensive-taste/557667-01/

I read that she told Billboard that it's coming in January, and it'll have 3 or 4 more songs on it.

Meaning that there won't be a standard and deluxe physical release just a physical release with a few more songs.

http://www.juno.co.uk/products/azealia-banks-broke-with-expensive-taste/557667-01/