M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

I love how Little Monsters are so dumb they think Azealia is dragging Gaga while she's dragging them. Drag those little ugly's to the floor, moon and floor again Queen of beefs and Music

i think they are bitter because they know she dragged them but they use the gaga excuse to bash her in return. 

i think they are bitter because they know she dragged them but they use the gaga excuse to bash her in return. 

You give them too much credit @@naachoboy.  I expect Gaga to make a 25 minutes speech about this on a concert , with a very dramatic lightning , while the Little Devil's listen in silence and scream in ecstasy. After they will go home and sleep in fetal position thinking about how Mamma Monsters is suffering in the hands of the mean queen Azealia

glgcDdT.gif

His version sounds like he is singing in the water and I'm mad she didn't come up with "and chiffon and silk and wool and cotton, they are all forgotten" 

Well they wrote it together...? It's not like she's just covering the song

Azealia Banks has commented on her ongoing feud with Disclosure, stating that she wants to "punch the ugly one".

The disagreement dates back to a session with the UK production duo during 2013, which led to the two acts swapping insults after Disclosure downplayed the extent of their collaboration together.

Now, Banks has explained her side of the story in interview with The Guardian, saying: "I tweeted that I just had the best session with Disclosure, because I was such a fan-girl and I was so excited to have met them. But I guess their thing was: 'What if the song isn’t that good and you hyped it up?' But I was like: 'So ****ing what?' So they tried to be, like, assholes. And the next day they went to the media and they were like 'Oh well, I don’t know why she’s so excited, because we haven’t even finished this song or written a hook for it.' I mean, come on!"

Banks added: "I want to punch one of them in the face – the little one. The ugly one. I want to hit him so bad. I saw him at the airport in Australia and I came over to him and I was like: 'Hello? Like, what are we going to do with this song?' And he was just being a dickhead. I started crying, I was so angry. I wanted to hit him. I cannot stand that little boy with all those pimples around his mouth. I love their music, though."

The rapper also opened up about her dispute with The Stone Roses at a festival in Australia in 2013, which led to her wishing death upon the band.

"I was dating this tour manager, and we stopped dating. I didn’t want to fire him, but I wanted to bring my new boyfriend on tour. So he did something really stupid where he had dinner with The Stone Roses and he made a pact with them to have one of their roadies come on my stage and soundcheck during my set. Whatever. I broke his heart and it was unfair. I kind of deserved it. But don’t **** with my stage or I’ll kill you. Anyway, I’d been looking for [the Roses] all day, and this van comes up and Ian Brown gets out the car, and he’s like: 'Why you talkin' about me on Twitter?' And literally I got this close to him. I’m like: 'Rarrrrrr!'"

Meanwhile, Banks recently told Eminem to "suck on his sister's tiddies" after he insulted Lana Del Rey in a song.

Azealia Banks released her debut album, 'Broke With Expensive Taste', last week (November 6). The album was originally slated for release in March 2014, and had been pushed back several times since Banks broke through to the mainstream with her track '212' in 2011.

nme.com

large.gif