M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

I dont know, it was filmed like 4 weeks ago or so, probably next month, even May. Since she works with directors that arent that big they take more time to do things. We are supposedly getting Wallace but... 

I get a little frustrated with her timing .... BWET took only a gazillion years to be out. If we have Wallace or IP before June I will be happily surprised

glgcDdT.gif

I get a little frustrated with her timing .... BWET took only a gazillion years to be out. If we have Wallace or IP before June I will be happily surprised

Same but at this point we need to deal lmfao 

Same but at this point we need to deal lmfao 

I don't understand certain things. For example why Azealia isn't playing Lolla? Honestly we will get St Vincent and her demoniac nonsense music Manson style without Manson's talent, which by the way no one cared before she hooked up with Cara Delevingne, and yet no Azealia. It's frustrating to say the least. She would be perfect right there before Marina....

glgcDdT.gif

I don't understand certain things. For example why Azealia isn't playing Lolla? Honestly we will get St Vincent and her demoniac nonsense music Manson style without Manson's talent, which by the way no one cared before she hooked up with Cara Delevingne, and yet no Azealia. It's frustrating to say the least. She would be perfect right there before Marina....

the ignorance, getcha life Antonia

BzhmW.png

i know right, she should be playing Lolla on Brazil, Chile and Argentina... oh well. I hope for next year. 

Wtf at this St. Vincent shade

H0bDaqU.gif

i know right, she should be playing Lolla on Brazil, Chile and Argentina... oh well. I hope for next year. 

:( I really hope she's coming next year.

Bye. If you think St Vincent is untalented then you don't know shit about music at all.

Bye to me than and all the people with good taste lol 

st vincent is ugly and untalented stupid ass pretentious bitch 

:makeup:  so right  :thankyou:

who has Grammy's and opened for the Black Keys...people say the same shit about Lana

Andrew you from all people know that a Grammy isn't at any means equal talent. Let's not pretend she didn't got her first Grammy this year after 1000 albums after signing with Republic Records aka Universal...let's not pretend. Plus was hilarious when they announced at the Brits Taylor...everyone wooohooo... beyonce everyone woohoooo...Lana everyone woohooooo....St Vincent...everyone SILENCE...damn no one knows that music from hell lol :ohmy:

glgcDdT.gif

I can't wait to see her live and hear her call us white trash   :bop: :D

glgcDdT.gif

Bye. If you think St Vincent is untalented then you don't know shit about music at all.

oh shit yeah, please enlighten me on REAL music. Im so mainstream  :(  Nah I saw hype for her, she's fucking trash honestly. Can't stand her face

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

she's not talking about whites in other parts apart from America. (US) 

well if she doesn't call us white trash I will feel very offended tbh, being called white trash by Azealia is the equivalent of baptism in modern hip hop/rap 

glgcDdT.gif