Sitar

Lorde

If I had to honestly rank her debut EP it would be like this -

Bravado (can we talk about how amazing this song actually is in its own right).

Biting Down (although the lack of lyrics the production makes it feel more animalistic and primal).

The Love Club (production is so clean and fantastic to me).

Million Dollar Bills (much catchy, very "let you know", so like. I will continue to bop to this).

Royals (the song is amazing, I should put it higher but I have heard it WAY too much).

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Biting Down (although the lack of lyrics the production makes it feel more animalistic and primal).

This is EXACTLY why I like Biting Down and consider it underrated. It sounds like a virgin sacrifice.

This is EXACTLY why I like Biting Down and consider it underrated. It sounds like a virgin sacrifice.

Makes me think of Rabbit Heart by Florence + the Machine. Its so amazing tbh.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I didn't manage to download all the instrumentals cuz they were posted when my wifi was pretty shitty and now the GD document is private sooo... can someone send me the instrumentals please? Really really please, I will love u forever  :kiss: (I just have the ones Moy posted: Tennis Court, 400 Lux, Buzzcut Season, Glory and Gore, Still Sane & Bravado)

Oh and, we still don't have the Ribs instrumental, do we?  :icant:

8000th post ( :horror: ) goes to the good sis Lorde, her natural beauty, stan 4 ha! /drivel :awkney2:

@ we don't have the Ribs or the Swingin Party instrumental. I feel like we certainly won't get them for a while because supposedly they were completely absent from the one source all the instrumentals came from.

Also someone help this guy out, my connection sucks rn

US iTunes:

#9: Royals

#17: Team

Who would have thought that little Ella would become such a hit in a matter of a few months? A still remember getting into Lorde in mid-June and she felt SO unknown and underground :defeated: That didn't last long!

"I'm little but I'm coming for the crown" - Still Sane

The prophecy :gclap:

H0bDaqU.gif

i looove lorde she's my favorite next to lana, i have all her released music. i think my favorite is bravado "i've been fighting off every little thing that i thought was out to get me down, to trip me up and laugh at me"

some of her songs have weird lyrics tbh but i don't care she's great

Reminds me of something I saw on Tumblr the other day:

QI1FRir.png

i just realised what "dreams of clean teeth" means: (unless it's some hip young folks lingo)

lorde11f-4-web.jpg

and like a week ago i finally realised that "i won't be smiling but the notes from my admires fill the dashboard just the same" is a reference to her tumblr and not that she keeps fan mail in her car  :toofunny:

i just realised what "dreams of clean teeth" means: (unless it's some hip young folks lingo)

lorde11f-4-web.jpg

and like a week ago i finally realised that "i won't be smiling but the notes from my admires fill the dashboard just the same" is a reference to her tumblr and not that she keeps fan mail in her car :toofunny:

lolol Yeah maybe that lyric on 400 Lux is a the same reference as WTT

"Dreams of clean teeth"

"I'm not a white teeth teen"

Poor Lorde wants to be a white teeth teen :poordat: bitch better take dem Royals profits and go to the dentist