Sitar

Lorde

i managed to rip the mp3 from that one foreign site if anyone wants it (its in the source code if you want ot rip it yourself, its called audio.mp3)

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

not me bc im crazy and have had sober live from poppy and harriets as an mp3 in my phone for over a month  :flutter:

LMAO same I've been listening non stop and know every single word to this Homemade Dynamite and Sober 2

Shit I know I have said this 457 times but I cannot contain my excitement for this album anymore. Also she just announced tour dates in my city but my show is 18+ and I'll be turning 18 less than a month after the concert :((((((( Under 18s are allowed with a parent/guardian though ugh

FzytWEW.png

Shit I know I have said this 457 times but I cannot contain my excitement for this album anymore. Also she just announced tour dates in my city but my show is 18+ and I'll be turning 18 less than a month after the concert :((((((( Under 18s are allowed with a parent/guardian though ugh

i cant go to the show in italy cus it's far and my parents wont let me. and im 19  :crossed:

i cant go to the show in italy cus it's far and my parents wont let me. and im 19  :crossed:

Ah man that fucking sucks, the thing about my show is that it's literally in a massive park about 10 minutes down the road from me :(

FzytWEW.png

Ah man that fucking sucks, the thing about my show is that it's literally in a massive park about 10 minutes down the road from me :(

Are all her Australian shows at outdoor venues??

blue eyes, and jazz, and attitude

Not sure! Just know that mine (Perth) is. But other states aren't 18+, I think it's just perth and Canberra 

Yeah mine is too (Melb)

So excited to hear studio version of Sober II (Melodrama), Sober was phenomenal

So excited to hear the studio version of EVERYTHING TBH!!! Also I need to know if she's gonna make that explosion noise with her mouth like she does in the live Homemade Dynamite.

blue eyes, and jazz, and attitude

Just imagine how much better Perfect Places would have been if they had added the pre chorus to the final chorus like they did with the first (the bit that starts with "are you lost enough? Have another drink get lost with us...") just wow

tumblr_n7a4cdzBFk1r65oxko1_500.gif

Just imagine how much better Perfect Places would have been if they had added the pre chorus to the final chorus like they did with the first (the bit that starts with "are you lost enough? Have another drink get lost with us...") just wow

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9p_8HI59aSsU1JFN21LdGdoTXc/view?usp=sharing

i took matters into my own hands

Mess, not only is the beat of "Perfect Places" Team 2.0, it also has an empty ass underwhelming second verse too :defeated: