shelaughslikegod

Lykke Li

I adore her. I can't even count how many times I've listened to Wounded Rhymes. It's a classic for me and puts me in a trance. I just want to walk through an abandoned city on some island by the sea and just listen to her music on a record player or something. I always find myself going back to her videos for "I Follow Rivers" and "Sadness is a Blessing." I wish she continued it for "Love Out of Lust". It would have been a nice trilogy.The acoustic versions on her iTunes Sessions are also beautiful.

Hopefully, she'll release the album around the same time Lana does. I have my iTunes gift card saved up for both of them. The music sounds nice, but I don't want to wear myself out from listening to it. I was worried she wouldn't be able to top her second album, but the song snippet sounds lovely (ethereal and folky) and different in a good way. Doesn't it sort have a seventies vibe to it, like psychedelic pop? Or is that just me. Anyway, I'm happy. The movie that she's in comes out this year, doesn't it?

WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THAT

:defeated:  :defeated:

I suffer.

A lot.

http://88aym.tumblr.com/post/78554245783/lykke-li-i-never-learn-6th-march-2014

"I Never Learn" (6th March 2014)

Tracklist:

1. I Never Learn
  2. No Rest for the Wicked
  3. Just Like a Dream
  4. Silverline
  5. Gunshot
  6. Love Me Like I’m Not Made of Stone [Official Video]
  7. Never Gonna Love Again
  8. Heart of Steel
  9. Sleeping Alone

Every song on the album is a power ballad. Like one of those old radio stations. This is a slow dance; a slow burner.

I wrote [“No Rest for the Wicked”] in Sweden when I was packing up my shit, and I’d just gotten out of a relationship and it was a horrible time. I just had the hurt, shame, sadness, guilt, longing. In the verse, I’m referring to myself pleading guilty but I’m referring to all of us.

No Rest For The Wicked sounds lovely. I'm happy that she has some of the elements from Wounded Rhymes on there. Although, I don't think the album will have the same connection with me as her sophomore album, I know it'll sound lovely. Sad that I won't be able to see her on tour this year.

No Rest For The Wicked sounds lovely. I'm happy that she has some of the elements from Wounded Rhymes on there. Although, I don't think the album will have the same connection with me as her sophomore album, I know it'll sound lovely. Sad that I won't be able to see her on tour this year.

UGH, THIS! I just LOVE the tribal-ish style in Wounded Rhymes, the selvatic harmonies...

Though I'm sure I Never Learn WON'T disappoint me. I think it's very related to her sonic roots. I think this is really how she expects, herself, to sound.

YAS "No Rest For The Wicked" is great :defeated: This is what I want more of in the album.

Do we have an iTunes release date for it?

I'm like kinda sad the album has only 9 tracks. Maybe, Just MAYBE we'll get a couple of bonus tracks in different country or regionalized retails. But you never know :c

Yeah, I've seen them going around! I think this and LMLINMOS are pre-order single or something like that.