shelaughslikegod

Lykke Li

Wounded Rhymes is amazing. I never Learn is okay, I bought a physical copy the other day. I honestly haven't listened to much of her first album and from what I've heard I don't think I'll really like it.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Does anybody have her b-sides in it least 256kbps? I've been looking for ages and I can't find them all in good quality.

I need these for sure, and anything else.

After Laughter - Little Bit single

I Don't Mind (Jump on It) - I'm Good, I'm Gone single

Until We Bleed - Tonight single

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Does anybody have her b-sides in it least 256kbps? I've been looking for ages and I can't find them all in good quality.

Well, u see, both After Laughter and I Don't Mind were recorded with this kind of faded antique mood/style. The original song was recorded kind of grainish. But Until We Bleed is findable in good quality everywhere. :)

Do you know how  to torrent? There's a torrent with all of these. 

I've been listening to I Never Learn and it's just as fantastic as Wounded Rhymes is. Don't really like Youth Novels, but her later two albums are so fucking amazing.

Youth Novels was so hard for me to get into... But the killer tracks like Time Will Fly and Tonight lured me in

Youth Novels was so hard for me to get into... But the killer tracks like Time Will Fly and Tonight lured me in

I think it's too light compared to her other albums. Both WR and INL are dark as fuck.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

can someone PLEEEEEASE upload a zip of all her stuff???? i have the three albums but her other tracks (unreleased, covers etc) are rlly hard to find. i with luv u till the end of time if you do thanksssss

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

It took me a while to get into I Never Learn - all the songs sounded the same at first - but thank god I did. I've been binge-listening to it these past few weeks. Perfect album  :poordat:

Just Like a Dream  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

Sleeping Alone  :defeated:

Love Me Like I'm Not Made of Stone  :defeated:  :defeated:

Gunshot  :defeated:

It took me a while to get into I Never Learn - all the songs sounded the same at first - but thank god I did. I've been binge-listening to it these past few weeks. Perfect album :poordat:

Just Like a Dream :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

Sleeping Alone :defeated:

Love Me Like I'm Not Made of Stone :defeated: :defeated:

Gunshot :defeated:

The ONLY 'problem' with the album is that it's so dark and painfully sad...it's hard to listen when you're in a good mood.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I Never Learn is officially one of my favourite albums ever. I'm also starting to get into her older stuff (e.g. Youth Knows No Pain, Sadness Is A Blessing).

I really want to go see her in Cologne but none of my friends are willing to spend money on travel + concert tickets for someone they've never heard of. She's so underrated it's not fair  :sadcore:

Sure, which ones do you need? :D

Thanks! It's only a few:

Time Flies (Demo)

Knocked Up

Leaving You Behind

Velvet (iTunes Session)

Du ar den ende