shelaughslikegod

Lykke Li

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152828459687199&set=vb.15731372198

Never Gonna Love Again is coming in its full Lana-esque splendor.

I wanna cry.

JLAD and NGLA would have been the best singles if they were released with the right timing and conditions.

INL has such potential but it has been handled with little care

tbh I don't feel like many of the tracks could do that well on the radio, they're wayyyyyy too dark + heavy imo. Gunshot probably had the most potential because it's the most pop-esque and its lyrics aren't as tragic as stuff like NRFTW or SA.

i love Lykke so much and it pisses me off that next-to-no-one knows of her. that being said, i'd hate for her to compromise lyricism in order to gain success (NOEL & SIAB give me so many shivers).

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

OMG YESSSS "Never Gonna Love Again" is my all time fave from her

Agreed, I hope she doesn't do the song dirty with the video like she did with "Just Like A Dream" because Never Gonna Love Again is such a beautiful song. From the looks of it, its gonna be an actual video

Also that little instrumental intro  :crying4:

Also does anyone know if we ever got any more I Never Learn sessions? I have Burning Bridges, Heavenly Lies, Gunshot (Demo) but did anything ever leak?

Ooh. Could you send me these?

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Was hoping for a Tarik Saleh collaboration but the video is really great. Some gorgeous shots. I thought it was going to be one of those simple solemn videos of her looking out the window and her playing on stage throughout. Better than Gunshot.