shelaughslikegod

Lykke Li

I really looking forward to hearing the video edit of NGLA in iTunes, did anyone get it??

Yes, I think INL is getting re-released.

I bought it awhile ago. Then i guess a week after I bought it, this showed up, which I just noticed

tumblr_noxwyk1taU1u5ee3so1_540.png

yeah I didn't really care for the album :(

omg it was so immediate for me. I still clearly remember the first time I heard it and how blown away I was by how much I loved every single song on first listen :poordat: (except LMLINMOS but that one grew on me)

H0bDaqU.gif

I just discovered Lykke from Emile Haynie's album and she's so underrated!! I Never Learn is a masterpiece (I haven't gotten into the first two albums yet just bc I've heard about how different they are from INL) and I can't wait for more music

ngl I thought she was Gaga when I first saw her, it's so weird how much they look alike

smile.gif

I just discovered Lykke from Emile Haynie's album and she's so underrated!! I Never Learn is a masterpiece (I haven't gotten into the first two albums yet just bc I've heard about how different they are from INL) and I can't wait for more music

ngl I thought she was Gaga when I first saw her, it's so weird how much they look alike

Her sophomore record isn't really that much of a leap from INL, I highly recommend it.

H0bDaqU.gif

Feel the Bleed and Never Gonna Love Again (Demo) are scrobbled by 5+ users in last.fm... None of them are replying, I wonder, does any of you know where I could access those songs? I know that FTB leaked alongside all the Rick Nowels Disaster, but never saw an actual place having it for stream or download unlike the others...

Feel the Bleed and Never Gonna Love Again (Demo) are scrobbled by 5+ users in last.fm... None of them are replying, I wonder, does any of you know where I could access those songs? I know that FTB leaked alongside all the Rick Nowels Disaster, but never saw an actual place having it for stream or download unlike the others...

I will start looking but please keep us updated if you find them!

I just have ''Burning Bridges'' + ''Heavenly Lies'' and ''Gunshot (Demo)'' under unreleased folder. Am I missing anything?

What's with "The Only"?

This was not released, was it? I wish she'd put it on the second album ...

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

It was officially released as like a "pre-order only" track for iTunes according to Wikipedia

Whuuuuut

Is there some kind of Masterpost? I'm stuck with a low-quality-video rip for all these years and there is an actual Itunes version ;(

Can someone send it to me?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Whuuuuut

Is there some kind of Masterpost? I'm stuck with a low-quality-video rip for all these years and there is an actual Itunes version ;(

Mine is only in 128 kbps too, I don't know where you can get an iTunes quality download

Whuuuuut

Mine is only in 128 kbps too, I don't know where you can get an iTunes quality download

I have it in hq. I'll pm you.

What's with "The Only"?

This was not released, was it? I wish she'd put it on the second album ...

I'm pretty sure that was the song I got when I put the CD into my computer.. mine is 256kbps m4a

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived