pinupgirls

American Horror Story

Very interesting opener, liking the new style & cinematography

Asylum was the only really scary season imo

Yes Asylum was scary as hell. Murder House was spooky, and the other 3 had graphic scenes that were just gross and gory but I wouldn't use the word scary to describe them.

TjmiIK4.png

Yeah, she's one of the colonists and certainly doesn't have a major role.

If you're so pressed about the cast maybe you should audition

As long as she's actually playing a role and is not just "Lady Gaga as ..." like in S5 I'm fine with her.

and pls ... "If you're so pressed about the albun maybe you should record one yourself".

Btw I have no problem with the cast, I just disliked the way Gags was just playing the vampire version of her usual music video persona in the last season and how all of the characters were superflat. I have high hopes for the new season, I just hope the guest roles will be executed in a better way this time

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

episode 2 sucked big time.

of course I will keep watching but

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I find myself to be very annoyed by Priscilla, like she has had no friends for God knows how long and the minute someone shows any interest in the ungrateful little bitch, she threatens to kill them. Fuck off Priscilla you fucking whiner, like why are you so HELL BENT on tormenting Flora she only tried to make friends with you you fucking idiot. I just find Priscilla to be the most annoying little bitch AHS has ever invented, like Lee is going through a lot of shit, yet Priscilla thinks it's perfectly okay to waltz in and lure her daughter into the woods. She better fucking pray that Lee does not get her hands on her, and Lee is such a lovely woman why is she fucking with her I hope Lee fucks her up. Like who the fuck does she think she is? Also, Shelby's vase or whatever Priscilla broke might be a family heirloom but NO, Priscilla the selfish little dickhead wouldn't even consider something like that she just breezes in leaving bonnets everywhere to drive Lee even more demented, trying to snatch dolls off of children as well. Fuck off. I fucking hate that little bitch.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I find myself to be very annoyed by Priscilla, like she has had no friends for God knows how long and the minute someone shows any interest in the ungrateful little bitch, she threatens to kill them. Fuck off Priscilla you fucking whiner, like why are you so HELL BENT on tormenting Flora she only tried to make friends with you you fucking idiot. I just find Priscilla to be the most annoying little bitch AHS has ever invented, like Lee is going through a lot of shit, yet Priscilla thinks it's perfectly okay to waltz in and lure her daughter into the woods. She better fucking pray that Lee does not get her hands on her, and Lee is such a lovely woman why is she fucking with her I hope Lee fucks her up. Like who the fuck does she think she is? Also, Shelby's vase or whatever Priscilla broke might be a family heirloom but NO, Priscilla the selfish little dickhead wouldn't even consider something like that she just breezes in leaving bonnets everywhere to drive Lee even more demented, trying to snatch dolls off of children as well. Fuck off. I fucking hate that little bitch.

YES! DRAG HER! YOU TELL THAT UNSEEN GHOST BITCH HOW IT IS! PRISCILLA CANCELLED. #KaliUchisEndedPriscilla

TjmiIK4.png

Season 6 is really getting good I'm excited for what's to come. Didn't Ryan Murphy say that Angela Basset is going to direct episode 6 or am I wrong

I think she does, the format changes from documentary style back to regular AHS style in episode 6 also!

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

i just keep thinking in the back of my mind that all the scenes that are meant to be scary are supposedly just reenactments? idk it's keeping me interested though! i'm interested to see how this season transitions out of the documentary style. 

I hope that Kathy Bates character is scary as fuck, her characters have been really disappointing to me, I really want to see her in evil and crazy character like Annie from Misery

8nl2OpX.png

Like I don't understand how they're gonna change the documentary style, anyone has an idea?

I think we're all gonna be shook, episode 6 is probably gonna be the peak of the season

“You’ll see starting in episode 6, the show has a huge turn and the thing that you think you’re watching is not what you’re watching,” co-creator Ryan Murphy reveals to EW.

The plot of Roanoke was obviously the major secret that the AHSteam had to protect, but they were also hiding this massive surprise. “Even though the subject matter has gotten out, it’s irrelevant because nobody gets what we’re doing,” says co-creator Brad Falchuk. “No matter what you think it is, it’s not that. Then, episode 6 comes and you’re like, ‘Wait! What happened?’”

Adds Murphy, “It’s a hat on a hat on a hat on a hat that we’ve had to protect.”

While Murphy thinks the twist separates the season into two halves, Falchuk considers it three unique stories. He says, “It’s like [episodes] 1-5, 6-9, and 10 is its own thing.”  

And queen Frances is also back on episode 6! Get ready!

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

So I guess this season, unlike the others which had great starts but in some shitty endings, one needs to watch because it has a boring start but

will have a good ending?

(by the way, I loved Freak Show but then the clown died)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp