pinupgirls

American Horror Story

I think we're all gonna be shook, episode 6 is probably gonna be the peak of the season

And queen Frances is also back on episode 6! Get ready!

i can't trust Ryan Murphy enough anymore with AHS to really believe that episode 6 with be OMG SO SHOCKING AND AMAZING.

~INSTA1.gif

Super inspired by new episode today , really amazing show… my mind is racing with the possibilities of more Gaga…

is she in the new season?

i liked the episode for the most part. I'm REALLY tired of the perverted sex shit by Murphey tho. Every season there's a rape, and this season there's hillbillies masturbating to the main guy fucking a ghost. Like I'm just tired of it. He doesn't need to do that crap EVERY SEASON for shock factor.

also the kids in the barn.........EWWWW.

other then those two things i really enjoyed the episode.

~INSTA1.gif

is she in the new season?

i liked the episode for the most part. I'm REALLY tired of the perverted sex shit by Murphey tho. Every season there's a rape, and this season there's hillbillies masturbating to the main guy fucking a ghost. Like I'm just tired of it. He doesn't need to do that crap EVERY SEASON for shock factor.

also the kids in the barn.........EWWWW.

other then those two things i really enjoyed the episode.

Yes sweetie she has been in every episode so far

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Yes sweetie she has been in every episode so far

wait Lady Gaga has???

wtf?

who is she playing?!?!?!

edit: i tried to google a picture to see what she looks like in the show and this is the only image i could find fast

lady-gaga-is-actually-in-ahs-season-6.jp

just in the background....i feel really dumb right now if I've seen her more

~INSTA1.gif

wait Lady Gaga has???

wtf?

who is she playing?!?!?!

edit: i tried to google a picture to see what she looks like in the show and this is the only image i could find fast

lady-gaga-is-actually-in-ahs-season-6.jp

just in the background....i feel really dumb right now if I've seen her more

She was in the background of ep 1 & 2 but was more prominent in ep 3 - the one who saves The Butcher and the one who the guy has sex with

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I enjoyed the episode throughly, definitely the best one of the season so far, and Roanoke has the potential to surpass Asylum imo. I'm also really excited about the twist that's going to happen during episode 6 when they ditch the docustyle

qVGh10d.jpg

What's more, this shot of Gaga during the promo for Chapter 4 is amazing :defeated: Really interested in her backstory

Ok this is not scary at all. So readable. Gaga with her visibly plastic lips trying to look like an indigenous person, lmao.

She's a witch. Maybe you should actually watch it instead of commenting based on a photo

BzhmW.png

Episode 3 was directed by Jennifer Lynch, daughter of David Lynch

who directed "Boxing Helena" in 1993 (must-see if one is any kind of Lynch fan)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

This season has been so good so far. :defeated:

i knowwww. i'm actually liking it so far, i really hope it doesn't go to crap!!!!

ok this episode was good till the sex shit happened. jesus was it really necessary. 

RIGHT?! It wasn't needed!

Ryan again wanting stupid shock factor

~INSTA1.gif

IDK if anyone has mentioned this already, but it's already hinting at a Murder House connection with the "croatoan" thing, which was what Billie Dean Howard (Sarah Paulson) said was the spell to banish ghosts in s1. With the witch thing, I wonder if it will connect with Coven... that's the season with least connections so far it seems. Soooo intriguing. I feel like Murder House will always have the most connections because I feel like when the series is over, that's going to be the season that's like the center of everything else and it will all make sense and connect. Suchhhh a cool idea, Ryan Murphy is a genius

TjmiIK4.png

IDK if anyone has mentioned this already, but it's already hinting at a Murder House connection with the "croatoan" thing, which was what Billie Dean Howard (Sarah Paulson) said was the spell to banish ghosts in s1. With the witch thing, I wonder if it will connect with Coven... that's the season with least connections so far it seems. Soooo intriguing. I feel like Murder House will always have the most connections because I feel like when the series is over, that's going to be the season that's like the center of everything else and it will all make sense and connect. Suchhhh a cool idea, Ryan Murphy is a genius

Thisssss. :defeated:

lABVyGE.png

:thumb3:

~INSTA1.gif