pinupgirls

American Horror Story

A bit worried about Lana appearing. Having an actor play multiple roles in ONE season is ok when the characters are super different (even then it's confusing for people who don't know about the previous seasons) but this time Sarah's main role is a pretty normal looking women and not a clown wearing animal print. Two normal women - not supposed to have a relationship but not really looking or sounding different. Could be a bad idea but we'll see

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

A bit worried about Lana appearing. Having an actor play multiple roles in ONE season is ok when the characters are super different (even then it's confusing for people who don't know about the previous seasons) but this time Sarah's main role is a pretty normal looking women and not a clown wearing animal print. Two normal women - not supposed to have a relationship but not really looking or sounding different. Could be a bad idea but we'll see

I'm 200% sure it'll be how Lana looks in 2016. She'll look a bit older than how she looked at the end of Asylum, but with her and the wrinkles and short grandma hair I think it'll be a big difference from Audrey. Plus I really doubt Audrey will be the last one alive and Lana is supposed to appear in Episode 10 if i'm not mistaken

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Ryan Murphy just announced an upcoming season of AHS will bring Murder House and Coven together! He's began talking to actors from both seasons to free up their schedueles to film for it. It won't be next season though!

i don't understand why he would bring these seasons together.

the great thing about AHS is that every season was an entire different story...to bring them together is just kinda like...not the point of the original idea of this kind of show?

~INSTA1.gif

am i the only one not realy liking this season? i mean it's scary, but that's it... freak show and hotel had amazing backstories for the caracters, here nothing beside the colony.

but i LOVE how the "real" ghost look, idk how to explain it, they're... distant i gess, like you don't really see them up close and they are played by unknows so it's scarier to me, i don't think "oh look it's kathy with a wig and a knife" idk if i make sense  :toofunny:

and i'm glad lana will be back, it might make the season more interesting (but let's be real, murphy will fck it up)

(and if you like ahs, watch channel zero it's so creepy and disturbing :hdu: )

am i the only one not realy liking this season? i mean it's scary, but that's it... freak show and hotel had amazing backstories for the caracters, here nothing beside the colony.

but i LOVE how the "real" ghost look, idk how to explain it, they're... distant i gess, like you don't really see them up close and they are played by unknows so it's scarier to me, i don't think "oh look it's kathy with a wig and a knife" idk if i make sense  :toofunny:

and i'm glad lana will be back, it might make the season more interesting (but let's be real, murphy will fck it up)

(and if you like ahs, watch channel zero it's so creepy and disturbing :hdu: )

i really like this season because it's just a ghost story and nothing more.  but i agree with that point, Ryan will probably fuck it up at some point this season...especially bringing old characters back?

~INSTA1.gif