pinupgirls

American Horror Story

That was literally the worst season ever. I hate to be that person, but I'm that person. 

What the hell was that mess? I called that shit as soon as Lee found Flora in the house. Also who the hell was filming the last few scenes? That can be said for the past few episodes. Yes, there were cameras around before the season finale but some shots were from places that cameras weren't placed. If you're going to do a found footage/documentary show, do that. You can't just pick and choose. I'll literally piss myself if we have a sequel season. The only good part was the Lana Winters special, and how the fuck are you going to tell me they got that Ghost Whisperers knock-off footage was got to be aired? Also what world are they living in?! You cannot show actual deaths on television. This show has so many plot holes, and how can you blame marijuana for the cause of deaths? Did they miss the part where she literally snorted cocaine purposefully? This was so dumb, and it was good at the start, but what kinda mess did this turn into?  Worst season finale by far, and worst season. It lacked so much, and they tried too hard to get in with 2012/2013 horror.  

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

Wow. It was a really great finale. this season was so thought out in every little detail, it was really cool in that respect.

for me, at least as my opinion stands now, it's not of my favorites. in fact, it could possibly be my least favorite season. i just prefer the charm and fantasy that the other seasons possessed whereas this season all felt so real and in the present moment. it's awesome that it achieved that so well, it just isn't my favorite style.

H0bDaqU.gif

I think it's the best season so far - never have I been so caught up and on the edge of my seat

THIS.. EXACTLY THIS. No other AHS season had me literally standing up while watching. That's what immediately made this season a winner for me

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

That was literally the worst season ever. I hate to be that person, but I'm that person. 

What the hell was that mess? I called that shit as soon as Lee found Flora in the house. Also who the hell was filming the last few scenes? That can be said for the past few episodes. Yes, there were cameras around before the season finale but some shots were from places that cameras weren't placed. If you're going to do a found footage/documentary show, do that. You can't just pick and choose. 

The last few scenes weren't found footage lol...the news story about the siege is the last part of the "filmed" footage, that's why the screen goes dark and looks like it's been turned off; after that scene, it's supposed to be "real" stuff.

I'll literally piss myself if we have a sequel season. The only good part was the Lana Winters special, and how the fuck are you going to tell me they got that Ghost Whisperers knock-off footage was got to be aired? Also what world are they living in?! You cannot show actual deaths on television. 

Yes you can show real death on TV. It's highly controversial, but it's not illegal and has been done before.

This show has so many plot holes, and how can you blame marijuana for the cause of deaths? Did they miss the part where she literally snorted cocaine purposefully? This was so dumb, and it was good at the start, but what kinda mess did this turn into?  Worst season finale by far, and worst season. It lacked so much, and they tried too hard to get in with 2012/2013 horror.  

If there's any shadow of doubt in the jury's mind, they can't send someone to jail. You have to be 100% sure of the defendant's guilt if you convict them; otherwise, the law requires you to let them go free. And people have been acquitted of murder + worse crimes on an even weaker defence. 

Also this is a show which has had aliens, ghosts, witches etc I think you can dispense with the 'realistic' element lol

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I liked that they brought back Lana Winters, connecting it with Asylum (which is my favorite year)

(and Lana was based on Lana after all).

Asylum/Freak Show/ Hotel/ Coven/ House/Roanoke in that order. I just did not enjoy this season at all (even with the twists).

So I assume the little girl is (Queenie), Gabourey in Coven?

but this is so out of David Lynch (both Twin Peaks/Mulholland/etc) and he did it decades ago, and is still the best.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I liked that they brought back Lana Winters, connecting it with Asylum (which is my favorite year)

(and Lana was based on Lana after all).

Asylum/Freak Show/ Hotel/ Coven/ House/Roanoke in that order. I just did not enjoy this season at all (even with the twists).

So I assume the little girl is (Queenie), Gabourey in Coven?

but this is so out of David Lynch (both Twin Peaks/Mulholland/etc) and he did it decades ago, and is still the best.

????

How would flora be queenie

Guys is Fiora going to die? Since we've seen colony coming down the hill to the burning house.. This season is so confusing.

That was the finale, we don't know what happened next

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

they need to never do the accents again

even the bitch that 'flew in from london' 

DIDN'T REMOTELY SOUND LIKE SHE'S EVEN EVER HEARD WHAT A LONDON ACCENT IS LET ALONE SPEAK WITH ONE im floored 

that and sarah paulsons accent

mess

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

He didn't :)up the finale!

We can put this season up at the top with Asylum now

i disagree. the finale was a mess.

What the hell was that mess? I called that :) as soon as Lee found Flora in the house. Also who the hell was filming the last few scenes? That can be said for the past few episodes. Yes, there were cameras around before the season finale but some shots were from places that cameras weren't placed. If you're going to do a found footage/documentary show, do that. You can't just pick and choose. I'll literally piss myself if we have a sequel season. The only good part was the Lana Winters special, and how the :)are you going to tell me they got that Ghost Whisperers knock-off footage was got to be aired? Also what world are they living in?! You cannot show actual deaths on television. This show has so many plot holes, and how can you blame marijuana for the cause of deaths? Did they miss the part where she literally snorted cocaine purposefully? This was so dumb, and it was good at the start, but what kinda mess did this turn into?  Worst season finale by far, and worst season. It lacked so much, and they tried too hard to get in with 2012/2013 horror.  

i pretty much agree except that they didn't blame just weed, they said it was laced with something (i can't remember what) and that's why they thought she wasn't right in the head.

The only highlight was Lana Winters. 

no. she was so unnecessary. She didn't even look older and she looked exactly the same as when she was playing the english girl. Bringing Lana back was stupid. for the people who didn't watch all of AHS having an actress die in one episode and then OMG SAME ACTRESS LOOKING EXACTLY THE SAME JUST DIFFERENT HAIR the next is stupid.

they could have either 1) not had Sarah play that british lady and then it would have been a shock to see Lana back or 2) not bring Lana back period.

to me, Ryan was doing well and then that finale was just stupid.

~INSTA1.gif