pinupgirls

American Horror Story

Asylum for me was the best though.

- Sarah Paulson did an exceptional job playing Lana Del Rey Winters.

- The twist had me on the edge of my seat, that's story writing done right.

- Each character had strong character development.

- It's set in the 60s (fave).

- The part where Lana drives away in the Taxi with the tape and sticks her finger up at Dr.Thredson. A truly good "fuck you" moment.

- The futuristic twist with the aliens (even though I felt it was a little pointless and sloppy).

It's pure gold. :flutter:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

i don’t understand the hate for Hotel :/

It relies to much on cheap shock effects, the characters are weak and the story is boring and predictable, none of the characters is likeable or at least written/portraied well, Gaga literally plays herself, they killed Queenie ....

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

It relies to much on cheap shock effects, the characters are weak and the story is boring and predictable, none of the characters is likeable or at least written/portraied well, Gaga literally plays herself, they killed Queenie ....

THIS..... is the exact reason I never watched past episode 3

So I guess that picks up those Horror-Clowns that flooded America last year? And then in the end, one of them will become President

:crossed:  :crossed:  :crossed: and i thought this season would be good. not to mention we're gonna have to deal with lena dunham.  :crossed:  :crossed:  :crossed:

I almost agree, but the ending was beyond horrible

Yeah, the last episode was pretty meh, I would have loved a more "open" ending without all this kitschy mother/daughter drama being over-explored.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

THIS..... is the exact reason I never watched past episode 3

OMG GIRL

AHS: CULT im screeeeeeeeeaming

:crossed:  :crossed:  :crossed: and i thought this season would be good. not to mention we're gonna have to deal with lena dunham.  :crossed:  :crossed:  :crossed:

I hope the cult sacrifices her to a god in the first EP. :teehee:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

y'all can keep every season after freakshow coven.

hotel was good  :(  :(

OMG GIRL

AHS: CULT im screeeeeeeeeaming

I hope the cult sacrifices her to a god in the first EP. :teehee:

this would be perfect. or an annoying reporter who's investigating the cult in town and ends up getting sacrificed  :eartha:

wait that last one makes sense actually  :eartha2: 

I'm so glad Francis Conroy is back. Each & every character she has played on AHS has been so fucking eccentric & layered. I think she deserves as much acclaim as Jessica Lange but always remains under-appreciated.

The first time I saw her on TV was as 'the crazy cat lady' in catwoman when I was very young & I never forgot that.

Hotel wasn't really a good season, but it was soooo entertaining. Very aesthetically pleasing too I'll admit.

I think once you accept & enjoy how ridiculously over-the-top it's supposed to be, you'll have fun with Hotel. 

Cult.... I'll get around to it eventually. :rip:

Ryan, though....................... like. Ryan. Why???? Nobody likes Lena Dumbham. She's gross.

Hopefully she gets killed in the first episode.  :)

I'm so glad Francis Conroy is back. Each & every character she has played on AHS has been so fucking eccentric & layered. I think she deserves as much acclaim as Jessica Lange but always remains under-appreciated.

The first time I saw her on TV was as 'the crazy cat lady' in catwoman when I was very young & I never forgot that.

YES. She deserved all the awards for her portrayal of the maid in Murder House... she had me crying on that Halloween episode. 

Now I just need Lily Rabe to return with a new, important role! Her & Frances have always been my favorite cast members. 

14417469274.gif