pinupgirls

American Horror Story

that scathach is played by Alexandria Daddario who was also in Hotel.

This is so confusing

So Lady Gaga was acting as Scathach, who is the original Supreme, and is being played by someone else in the 'real life' version -- so is Gaga done this season or not? Will Scathach even come into play the rest of the season?

BzhmW.png

This is so confusing

So Lady Gaga was acting as Scathach, who is the original Supreme, and is being played by someone else in the 'real life' version -- so is Gaga done this season or not? Will Scathach even come into play the rest of the season?

hmm supposedly it wasn't Alexandria Daddario but it also isn't Gaga. The actor playing Scathach is not the original supreme, the real life Scathach is the original supreme of the coven. I'm sure we'll see Scathach's connection with the Coven next episode, and then we'll see Gaga once more in the 10th (Last) episode

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

This is so confusing

Lady Gaga plays an unknown actress who is playing Scathach. She has not appeared since Episode 5, prior to the switch to Return to Roanoke. It's possible that she will be returning, as Wes Bentley playing an unknown actor playing The Butcher's son appeared at the house at the very end of Episode 8, wearing the pig mask.

Scathach is the original Supreme, yes. 

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Lady Gaga plays an unknown actress who is playing Scathach. She has not appeared since Episode 5, prior to the switch to Return to Roanoke. It's possible that she will be returning, as Wes Bentley playing an unknown actor playing The Butcher's son appeared at the house at the very end of Episode 8, wearing the pig mask.

Scathach is the original Supreme, yes. 

Okay so we don't know what the actual Scathach looks like...and then if she's the original Supreme and they're revisiting Coven in a later season...who will play her? Lady Gaga?

BzhmW.png

Okay so we don't know what the actual Scathach looks like...and then if she's the original Supreme and they're revisiting Coven in a later season...who will play her? Lady Gaga?

We kinda know what Scathach looks like, she appeared in Return to Roanoke when Matt is having sex with her, but you couldn't see her face very well. No word on who will play her in a later season.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

the last episode was kinda underwhelming but i'm still excited for lana returning. i hope that she's only there to interview the last survivor and won't die bc i am so not here for a queenie pt II. it's so anticlimatic to bring an old "fan favourite" back only to kill them off like ?? ryan wyd?

i76mrxw.png 

Why was Gaga's character the same irl and on the show?

Sarah Paulson crying in British is the most annoying thing ever

lolol i really don't like her doing a british accent.

This is so confusing

it's really not that confusing....gaga played the "real ghost" that Mike fucked in the "reenactment" so obviously the real ghost that mike fucked wouldn't be gaga as gaga's character in the show is an actress.

the last episode was kinda underwhelming but i'm still excited for lana returning. i hope that she's only there to interview the last survivor and won't die bc i am so not here for a queenie pt II. it's so anticlimatic to bring an old "fan favourite" back only to kill them off like ?? ryan wyd?

ryan does stupid shit all the time, don't doubt that he would do something dumb lololol

~INSTA1.gif

*SPOILERS*

Okay though! Was I the only one that watched tonight's episode? Or did I just dream that it happened?  I'm so shook by the outcome of tonight's episode, and I'm honestly pissed. The election, and now they killed off my two favorite characters? I really didn't want the last person that died to die! And I definitely didn't want Taissa's character to die! (My ass literally clenched at the thought of the pain they went through)  I seriously think something funky is going on though, like who is filming those angel shots that the cameras couldn't have possibly done. What a wild episode, and I'm glad we finally got some Scathach action. Also I really don't like Lee's character, I hate her, and she's always came off as a whiny bitch who didn't deserve anything, and It pissed me off that she was the last survivor. I'm excited for her interview with Lana Winters next episode though, I'm ready for Lana to pull her receipts out, and literally clock Lee with the tea. :oprah3:

*SPOILERS*

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric