pinupgirls

American Horror Story

Won't Lana be in prison after she murdered her son

No. The police told her to be on the lookout for him, and he'd probably be coming after her. He was a serial killer on the run, he killed someone just to get into Lana's house. Lana is well acclaimed and the nations best journalist (she literally went back into her worst nightmare to expose Briarcliff). All she has to do is mutter the word "self-defense" and she's off the hook. Idk if it all made sense, but point is Lana won't be in prison for taking down a wanted serial killer.

EDIT: and in real cases the parents of the person killed can say it was "foul-play", but good thing is his father was murdered decades ago and his mother is Mrs. Banana herself :hooker: so i'm sure no one will blink an eye over it

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

i really like this season because it's just a ghost story and nothing more.  but i agree with that point, Ryan will probably fuck it up at some point this season...especially bringing old characters back?

yeah, but so was murder house and it was much more interesting, it's still better than coven (the worst by far for me) and it's not bad by any means, but i feel like it's missing something

and yeah ryan can't do a single season without destroying it at some point (beside asylum) so we'll see

yeah, but so was murder house and it was much more interesting, it's still better than coven (the worst by far for me) and it's not bad by any means, but i feel like it's missing something

and yeah ryan can't do a single season without destroying it at some point (beside asylum) so we'll see

yeah after freakshow (i hate hotel the most then freakshow) i lost hope in him not fucking something up. like i just don't have high hopes for the show anymore.

i liked coven but i thought he could have done SO much more with it. and i agree, asylum was the best.

~INSTA1.gif

Also, I've been thinking and what if the daughter of the Chen family (that weird spider/grudge ghost that took Flora) was trying to help them? We see Matt, Shelby and Flora about to make a stupid decision by running to the car, but as they go downstairs the Chen daughter takes Flora and eventually drops her off by the basement door where they run in and meet Edward Mott who helps them escape! I don't think the ghosts we see in the house are really as vengeful as we made them out to be. (well not those nurses but :toofunny: ) I'm really hoping we see the whole Chen family as ghosts tonight or next week.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

yeah after freakshow (i hate hotel the most then freakshow) i lost hope in him not fucking something up. like i just don't have high hopes for the show anymore.

i liked coven but i thought he could have done SO much more with it. and i agree, asylum was the best.

to me hotel and freak show are great, but more american drama story than horror (and i'll never forget that angela bassett WASTE that was ramona royale) but i totally see why they're usually on the bottom list for so many people. coven had a great first few episodes but became too girly/gay tumblr for me (i don't have a better way to say it i'm sorry  :toofunny: ) but it had so much potential, papa legba, the first axeman episode, the minotaur... all that waste....  :defeated:

Also, I've been thinking and what if the daughter of the Chen family (that weird spider/grudge ghost that took Flora) was trying to help them? We see Matt, Shelby and Flora about to make a stupid decision by running to the car, but as they go downstairs the Chen daughter takes Flora and eventually drops her off by the basement door where they run in and meet Edward Mott who helps them escape! I don't think the ghosts we see in the house are really as vengeful as we made them out to be. (well not those nurses but :toofunny: ) I'm really hoping we see the whole Chen family as ghosts tonight or next week.

i thought it was that on episode 5 when she snatched flora and all the ghosts surrounded them, but i don't think so, just look a the real edward, he attacked them the minute he saw them, i really think the millers made all of episode 5 up and have some kind of deal with the butcher  :illumilana:

I watched the first episode of the season but didnt really care for it. Not sure if I'll continue this season or not \ :

Please keep watching! I didn't care too much for the first episode, but this season is definitely worth it! 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

Why was Gaga's character the same irl and on the show?

Sarah Paulson crying in British is the most annoying thing ever

We actually don't know if she is, they never showed Scathach in the 'real life' version

BzhmW.png