pinupgirls

American Horror Story

yay a good episode!!! the ending was so frustrating ugh but why does fiona have cancer cant she just get cordelia to make her a potion or smth 

i hope shit hits the fan soon

:derpna2:

i want to rewatch the first season cause  Constance and Nora Montgomery slayyy, but the main character is so boring,  it makes some points hard to watch tbh :(

asdfghjkl;'# TATE IS SO HOT THO

Where's the preview for this week?

i want to rewatch the first season cause  Constance and Nora Montgomery slayyy, but the main character is so boring,  it makes some points hard to watch tbh :(

I think the action makes up for it. Like Asylum's characters >>>

and Murder House's plot >>>

Crying at Queenie's betrayal

They're just gonna kill her because she's more witch than hoodoo voodoo voo donna na

Seriously SOMEONE needs to die this season and STAY DEAD lmao. Zombie boy can GTFO because his storyline is just exhausting... 

And also no @ the official lyrics being "Who do? Who do? Who-don-na-na" because Voodoo Voodoo Voodanana is like 51x better

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

I'm so mad at everyone this episode. Like name a character and they did something shitty. Except for maybe Cordelia, bless

But it was better than the past two because no bullshit from Zoey

Tbh I'm pissed but in like a good way where the show evoked actual rage from me.

F yo shit Queenie, yo ass BETTER turn on that voodoo hag or ima be pissed.

Holy f, next week's promo looks sick yet it's not on for another 2 weeks :oprah2:

SO MUCH IS GOING ON LIKE I WANT ZOE & KYLE MADISON GOTTA SEND HER THIRSTY ASS BACK AND THAT FUCKING HUSBAND BITCH THAT IS A WITCH HUNTER LIKE SINCE WHEN IS THIS SUPERNATURAL BC SOMEONE INVITE DESTIEL OVER TYVM THEN WE HAVE QUEENIE I LIKE HER BUT THAT WAS MESSED UP NO IT WASNT THAT OLD ASS SKANK USED TO TORTURE PEOPLE IDGAF SHE DESERVES IT AND ANGELA BASSET I CALL HER ANGELA BASSET BC SHE IS ANGELA BASSET THE QUEEN BITCH AND I JUST WANT HER TO JOIN FORCES WITH THE WITCHES AND QUIT THIS CRAP PUT YOUR TAMPON BACK IN I LIKE CORDELIA I LIKE FIONA AKA JESSICA LANGE NO ONE CANE TOUCH THE SUPREME IDC IF SHE KILLED 10 MIGHT BE SUPREMES ID STILL LIKE HER BC SHE IS JESSICA LANGE SHE IS A SUPREME IN HER ACTUAL LIFE 

god knows I tried