pinupgirls

American Horror Story

@ :defeated:

"I am coming to the end of acting," Lange, 64, told the Los Angeles Times. "I have a list: another stage production, maybe one or two more movies, one more season of American Horror Story. . . and then that is it for me. Because I think that's enough. I want to go out with a bang. . . or should I say, a scare?"

omg I read that! I cried really, thinking of not seeing my Jessica on screen anymore... my heart hurts! But at least another season of ahs yeees!  :defeated:

btw -25 minutes ep3 im so reaaady  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:

I will not accept the death of Queenie or Nan. No. Just no. They're my faves.

Ah I'm soo in love with this season!!  :flutter:

let the light in, it's a cruel world

ok another breathtaking episode im so excited it's 5.30 am here but cant sleep! lol

Loved Queenie and Nan being slutty  :hooker:

and the whole racist thing  :defeated: Delphine vs Obama  :defeated:

Kyle's mom?!?!?! That bitch deserved that omg  :crossed:

Fiooona? omfg

and Marie Laveau?! I love her, she's a tough witchbitch

sorry Idk how to spoiler things  :ohno:

let the light in, it's a cruel world

@@TrailerParkDarling's departure was just elaborate FORESHADOWING!

TkOXEk5.png

The bit about Kyle's mom was maaaaaad fucked, I mean I assumed so when she started talking about his body because I'm immature, but then it was TRUE?!

And now I need Misty to find ha tribe in the coven and revive Madison! Tbh I thought she'd be the supreme because her power is so crazy...but it's probably just a rare power, like the one out of eight that Fiona has? I'm pretty confused about the powers actually, like are there only eight in total to have? That would mean Fiona and Madison also kill men with their pussies, read minds, and are living voodoo dolls. Which doesn't make any sense. So I'm wondering if the seven/eight powers that a supreme is meant to be proficient in just involve less strange stuff, like conjuring fire and telekinesis?

Powers listed so far (just to help me clarify):

- Voodoo doll

- Resurgence

- Black widow

- Telekinesis

- Fire conjuring

- Mind reading

We've only really seen Cordelia perform rituals and not demonstrate her powers, right? Goddamn I love this witchcraft shit, best possible motif for the season. Someone discuss this.

I AM IN SHOCK

THE ENDING

That scene with precious in the backyard :noparty:

+ Kyle's mom :rip:

+ Zoe's puss :rip:

+ Nan getting that church D :rip:

This season is so sexually depraved my GOD, + this nearly all female cast is slaying me

Has the Supreme hierarchy or what have you been explained yet? According to Fiona's spiel, the new Supreme can't take over until the reigning Supreme is dead by the hands of the former, right? Am I reading too much into that? Or did I miss something? If that is the case, do witches not die naturally? Surely they do, if Fiona has cancer. Which begs the question, is the cancer natural, or is it something brought on by the blooming of a new Supreme? With the level of mysticism we've seen so far, I have to wonder. 

:ohno:

Marie perched on her thrown was everything I need in life though. :legend: Also, Fiona at the end. Red is definitely Jessica's color. Bad bitch. :legend:

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

OMG OMG OMG Just watched the first episode the other day and the last two tonight and SHIT..

I tried watching the first season of this show and I didn't like it. This is amazing though! I'm so in love with it! 

I think they went a little too far with some of the sex motifs though... It was too far fetched that Precious would be that crazy to try to fuck a minatour...

And I REALLY hope the chick with resurgence brings Madison back.  :ohno:

I AM IN SHOCK

THE ENDING

That scene with precious in the backyard :noparty:

GOD! YES! I wasnt the only one who thought "Precious needs some luvin too" :lel:

Live Forever Golden Grill.