pinupgirls

American Horror Story

i hope this is going to happen in the next episode and not like in 2 weeks or smth bc i need madison back

It is in the trailer for next week so it should happen! Who do you think is standing there? I can't tell either of them!

it is in the trailer for next week so it should happen! Who do you think is standing there? I can't tell either of them!

methinks Zoe finds Madison dead and gets Misty to revive her

Here's the trailer for next week if anyone wants to see it (definitely spoilers, it's where I got the screencap):

@@Heaux

Hmm I wonder if Misty would come to the house, though. But that would be sweet. Also, is it just me, or is she missing both arms now?

after seeing that trailer im positive its her tbh, omfg yasssss :crying:

tbh it kind of annoys me this season that no one stays dead, and it looks like 2 more are being brought back. It's nothing against the characters, because I love most of them, it's just the concept that no one stays dead.

2dt29zc.jpg

tbh it kind of annoys me this season that no one stays dead, and it looks like 2 more are being brought back. It's nothing against the characters, because I love most of them, it's just the concept that no one stays dead.

Agree tbh

Not here for Myrtle coming back :lolno:

OMG I bet Cordelia can now touch Fiona and sense that she killed Madison and the original supreme and framed Myrtle :excited:

Yaaas, this is what I'm most excited for. Love the good sis Fiona, but her comeuppance is nigh. 

(Also, praying Miss Myrtle stays scorched and ghastly. :oop:)

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

I'm not sure whether I should sympathize with Fiona or not... Like looking at her as a teenager it's so obvious how nasty and self absorbed she is, but sometimes now she shows such a sensitive and caring and remorseful side... She definitely didn't mean to kill Madison either. But she also still does bitchy things like what she did to Myrtle... 

I definitely love her character, but I'm not sure if I "like" her or if I love to hate her. I guess it's supposed to be ambiguous...

I mean it's getting to the point where I almost even feel bad for the racist torturing bitch... She sees her errors now.