pinupgirls

American Horror Story

" for the fans who want a link to watch ahs live tomorrow, here's two good websites for FX streaming:

https://t.co/RnJVQRb42o

https://t.co/nXNF3my3sV

there's also this website but i'd recommend it in third option in case the two first are lagging/down:

https://t.co/vFf5KDmGgL "

What did ya'll think of the first episode? Fans are already conjuring up alien and ghost theories :derpna:

So here for aliens, but the first episode seemed lackluster.

The first episode of Apocalypse was great, but the rest of the season was meh.

So i'm hoping ryan is doing a little bit of reverse engineering here and making that cycle work backwards

That was interesting, I guess.

Also, don't drag me but I find Brooke kinda annoying. But it was a good beginning overall

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

"Hey this is Xavier's answering machine, when you hear the beep do your thaaaang!"

:brows:  :brows:  :brows:

Omg can we talk about the answering machine though? Like I know the first part was Xavier's voice but the second part also sounded like him? It was confusing but now I'm wondering.........

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Omg can we talk about the answering machine though? Like I know the first part was Xavier's voice but the second part also sounded like him? It was confusing but now I'm wondering.........

OK I just replayed it a few times and now I'm curious...it sounds different when he says "You can't just take your dick and walk away" but the rest of it does sound like it could be Cody, hmmmm *strokes beard*

OK I just replayed it a few times and now I'm curious...it sounds different when he says "You can't just take your dick and walk away" but the rest of it does sound like it could be Cody, hmmmm *strokes beard*

My bets are on the theory that he has an evil twin who is in a control room, watching everyone from the security footage (George Orwell theme and all). :brows: 

My bets are on the theory that he has an evil twin who is in a control room, watching everyone from the security footage (George Orwell theme and all). :brows:

That would be interesting (the Orwellian aspect has to come into play for sure somehow) but I hope he's not the antagonist in this season because he was so much the bad guy last season and it would be too repetitive. I mean he's talented enough not to get typecast but still, I don't want people to only expect that from him/ think that's all he can do because motherfucker has RANGE. I'm all for him being another character as well though!

I was also thinking if the "being watched" theory would be too much like Roanoke. LOL I should stop overthinking it and just enjoy the show (which I definitely am so far). 

Oof there's gonna a lawsuit for this. :bye:

Basically the main theory AHS fans at the moment is that Mr. Jingles was framed for murder (most likely by Margaret) and he escaped to seek revenge on her. Thoughts?

https://twitter.com/ahsfxdaily/status/1175491453025472514