Kimi Rose

"Summertime Sadness" - Next Single in the US, July 2nd

LANA DEL REY - Summertime Sadness: 15.348 (+ 1.148)

#18 on iTunes combined (31 + 103).

tumblr_mg23jdIgOt1rmvsy6o6_250.gif

Sweeet! But how do you know it's #18 combined? Where did you find it?  :cuteface:

let the light in, it's a cruel world

Sweeet! But how do you know it's #18 combined? Where did you find it?  :cuteface:

Here: http://kworb.net/pop/

Cedric Gervais Remix: 0.1324

Album Version: 0.0460

Total: 0.1784

And I confuse me, is actually #19

On popularity bars

19. Fall Out Boy - My Songs Know What You Did In the Dark (... 0.1782

I really hope her label pushes her lead for Black Beaity to radio like SS (even if they have to remix it). It feels so good to hear her voice on the radio :whitney:

ZnjKh7o.png

I really hope her label pushes her lead for Black Beaity to radio like SS (even if they have to remix it). It feels so good to hear her voice on the radio :whitney:

That would be nice. And can you imagine an awesome remix of Black Beauty like this?

OMG It would be heavenly.

Black Beauty doesn't seem like something radio would be here for...

I heard the remix on the radio in CANADA, people, CANADA (FYI Young & Beautiful barely got big here so this is quite shocking. Video Games had like no impact, unlike most countries). And honestly, that remix is killer and I love it.  :really:

Guest Dot

It's so sad that amazing, extraordinary artists like Lana and maybe Sia too have to go EDM or be generic in order to gain mainstream success and popularity! Summertime is such a great song! It was the song that got me into her music and I hate the fact that this shitty remix is what people will associate with it's title.

I'm fine with the remix getting her some money and exposure as long as she doesn't make a follow-up original dance song as a single (a la Florence and the Machine going from Spectrum remix to Sweet Nothing).

I feel like if Lana was a lot bigger here in Canada, and her stuff played on the radio more, Canada would have a better chance of her touring here. :( It makes me really sad. 

devUz2O.png