Sign in to follow this  
naachoboy

Lana's new interview for Alice 97.3

Cute, I guess...

She did say that she can't wait to be back in San Francisco, which isn't even a usual stop for her in America so MAYBE US tour?

" I had no idea people were playing it in the States" LOL LANA YOU ARE FROM AMERICA DON'T FORGET THAT WE LOVE YOU  :omfg:

she was just not getting radio time in US. But in the other Americas she was doing just fine hahaha :troll:

glgcDdT.gif

she was just not getting radio time in US. But in the other Americas she was doing just fine hahaha :troll:

bwahaha still though she is from upstate new york that shit is like trailer park north america no one says states at all she tries to act like she doesn't know it's cute  :omfg2:

god knows I tried

her managers not updating her on the charts  :facepalm:  ur higher here than where uve been ~

a lot of artists don't really care about the charts esp when it comes to single, if she wanted to know she would know it.

I honestly prefer to think Lana is using this "US doesn't care about me and doesn't know how to treat me" as a form of marketing than she actually believes in what she says. Just think about it: for many european countries and other countries the fact that she doesn't care about US is actually a attractive thing. All that turnoil that Lana milked as much as she could (Lana or Ben probably both of them) helped her career quite a lot in Europe and South America.

But like any MKT strategy you can't repeat it for too long otherwise gets old and boring. This US doesn't love me thing is getting on my nerves for a while now. Obviously she cares about her charts in US.  Lana obviously knows she is doing well there. US is a huge market like Europe or South America. And to have a career one have to sell albuns and ticlkets to concerts. Since you could fit Portugal into the State of NY and still have room for a island or so you must think that she cares at least for the porpuse of her career about US. TBH I think she is going to do a couple concerts there. Lana likes fame and wanted to be a famous singer. That's what she always wanted. I think she wants to be famous and recognized in US and to top charts over there. Even if she is critical about US  lots of times, as anyone should be about subjects in general, aka "I believe in the country America used to be" she really feels like a US girl.  Which is only normal since is her country, her memories are there, her childhood, friends, cultural background and all that.

Time to change MKT strategy because is getting old.

glgcDdT.gif