Beemo

Grimes

Y'all okay so now the update is that we might be getting two albums!! Except that the dark chaos/ey one will come after the first one. The first one is the one she's currently working on and the problem at the end of the day is 4ad being assholes

:smokes:

I like Art Angels but I kind of don't get what she was going for in terms of a cohesive theme/vision. Some of the videos are especially random and all over the place. Maybe that's the point though? Idk maybe I need to listen to the album again.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I like Art Angels but I kind of don't get what she was going for in terms of a cohesive theme/vision. Some of the videos are especially random and all over the place. Maybe that's the point though? Idk maybe I need to listen to the album again.

I don’t know if she has said anything about it but to me it seems like she just wanted to do a video for each song. I don’t really think of them as linked or interconnected.

I don’t know if she has said anything about it but to me it seems like she just wanted to do a video for each song. I don’t really think of them as linked or interconnected.

Yeah like 3 of them were just her and HANA dancing around the same area. i think she was just bored and wanted to hype up nothing

Sure Poppy is problematic but this is a pretty interesting collaboration.... what’s going on? I miss Grimes.

Did you hear about the Mars Argo lawsuit?  poppy is a lot more than just problematic. Try abusive,  and copier maybe lol