Beemo

Grimes

She's one of my favourite artists, and she produces herself too. She's just so amazing. I love her teaming up with HANA all the time too. They're like ultimate duo.

Ive known grimes since 2013. I loved her newest Art Angels album, it was so different from anything i've heard before, including her old stuff. A lot more vocals which was cool. But i do have to say I was a bit upset that she had completely scrapped the work she had done for the album that was meant to be instead of AA.

She said she deleted it all because she decided she didnt like it and wanted something different, which I totally support her doing what she feels is rights, but

Like her song David (that she sang live only once or twice i think) was AMAZING and im so upset ill never hear a studio version. Her vocals and the instrumentals were so perfect :( Wish we could have heard the rest of the album, even if she just released them in an EP or something :(

I guess we never will though.

But i do have to say I was a bit upset that she had completely scrapped the work she had done for the album that was meant to be instead of AA.

She said she deleted it all because she decided she didnt like it and wanted something different

Tbh she has spoken multiple times about how this is not the case to the point where it's kinda hammered into our heads...

Tbh she has spoken multiple times about how this is not the case to the point where it's kinda hammered into our heads...

huh? wheres it say its not true? i just remember so many articles coming out saying she did it cause she didnt like it

I can't do any thought-required assignment/essay without listening to Visions. That masterpiece has guided me through school. I don't know where I'd be without grimes :oprah:

/grimes_appreciation_post

Im the same I listen to visions all the time when studying  :flutter:

Anyone else see this post she deleted?

B_OCqwfU8AAL6CK.jpg

Album called Fairy? :raven:

I can read Venus Fly, Putting Them 2gethr, Miami ???, Evangelion, California, Life in the vivid dream, 4 oh????

reading thru this thread like a mf & wondering about "evangelion," that's such a gr8 title

reading thru this thread like a mf & wondering about "evangelion," that's such a gr8 title

Perhaps it was the original title of Kill V. Maim or Artangels, as their lengths are similar

The first title is "fewer :)up" omg and the second one is "wrld Princess II"... there's also Scream which was gonna be an interlude i see

EDIT: oops i quoted the wrong thing

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif