Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

its actually......pretty good!

at least when she says shes gonna do non-mainstream music she actually delivered it lol you can criticize her for being safe.

anyone who thought she was vile before this album is really gonna hate her now lol

it's weeding the pussies out of her fanbase so she has people left who actually respect whatever weird artistic choices she makes regardless of the outcome...instead of all the bandwagoners who loved the ratchet/twerking Miley from Bangerz that weren't checking for her before then

BzhmW.png

i agree. her music is actually catching up with her image now, which i think loses her images novelty and just becomes genuinely weird, so a lot of people will definitely jump ship. which i assume is the aim.

i can see why she is giving it away for free, she has no credibility as this sort of artist for people who like this sort of stuff and the mainstream fans she has arent interested in this either. probably the best way to get the music out there and try and get enough people hear it would be for free.

i'll be curious to see how it goes down, reception so far seems good from people who like her but also like diverse types of music.

I appreciate this album so much, it's really surreal and creative in a psychedelic kind of sense. The only criticism I have is that she should've cut out the parts at the end of some of the songs where she would smash the piano and say fuck yeah like in Pawblo the Blowfish because it kinda took the emotion away from the song

I'm seriously speechless. I wasn't expecting this, like, at fucking all. I knew she was going to release some weird stuff, but this is beyond weirdness. It's so dreamy, psychedelic, positive, risky. This is so, so well-done. I loved the production (it is like Björk + The Flaming Lips + Lana), her voice is wonderful and almost all of the lyrics are incredible (1 Sun, Fweaky, Cyrus Skies, just to name a few...).

Of course this will change, but anyway...

Dooo It! - 10

Karen Don't Be Sad - 8

The Floyd Song - 10

Something About Space Dude - 8

Space Boots - 9

BB Talk - 10

Fweaky - 10

Bang Me Box - 10

Milky Milky Milk - 10

Cyrus Skies - 10

Slab of Butter - 10

I Forgive Yiew - 9