Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

I feel like younger now would be so much better as a cute coherent little follow up ep to dead petz with just these songs

younger now

malibu

rainbowland

miss you so much

I would die for you 

inspired 

some of the other songs are decent but so unnecessary and mediocre, and I cant even listen to Thinkin' ... 

She's so messy right now and has freaked out again since the divorce.
When she broke up with Liam some years back for the first time she was kinda out of control. But I didn't care as I liked the music and her style and the results were great at that time.
But this time? The only great songs she created in the last months were 'The Most' and 'Slide Away'. Her EP actually was crap. And her look now is terrible.

miley-cyrus-instagram-photos-03-04-2020-

I mean she looked so gorgeous during the 'Younger Now' era and sounded so great.  

becda112b09dc1c3b568f6bde273d969.jpg

Some Tumblr account is leaking snippets of her songs recorded during her new album sessions and sharing info on her new album: https://mileyopolis2020.tumblr.com/

Wow I don’t know if this was already a rumor or not but I just read on that tumblr there was gonna be a Miley Gaga collab on Chromatica but it was scrapped omfg

Album should have come out by now. I loved She Is Coming and Slide Away so much last year. I have seen some accounts on twitter with outtakes from her latest promo shoot too and supposedly a bunch of fans have songs from the album

pZ3hAF9.jpg

Cf9psUc.jpg

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

so all the clips that leaked this weekend. I think only a few were album material. Blink 182 confirmed the song with Miley is scrapped they are releasing it solo.

Win Some

Gimme What I Want

Wish I Hated U (feat. Blink 182)

California Dreamin

Hate Me

Wish We Never Met

If I Die

What the Fuck Do I Know

so all the clips that leaked this weekend. I think only a few were album material. Blink 182 confirmed the song with Miley is scrapped they are releasing it solo.

Wish I Hated U (feat. Blink 182)

isnt it this one or another song?

She's so messy right now and has freaked out again since the divorce.

Damn, she got married?! Crazy - haven't kept up with Miley in forever. Last I saw though, she was working hard to build her image back up, hope that has been panning out...