Sitar

Lana Del Rey Interviewed By 102.1 FM: The Edge

when lana actually acknowledges the fact that she has leaked songs  :toofunny:

Does anybody else remember Lana’s interview with Megan & Menace Mornings back in November 2012 where Lana was evidently bothered by her leaked songs? lmao I guess it only took ~8 months for her to have a change of heart with the whole leak situation.

she seems like she's been in such a good mood lately with everything so I guess that goes for leaks too

tumblr_mg7j6rudk51qmosg3o1_500.gif

Lana seems to be the sweetest girl on earth. And she also seems to be genuinely surprised and touched by the fact that some professional actually get interested in her work and inspirations other than her look. She sounds like an undiscovered artist being interviewed... Which is kinda awkward due to the fact that she's been on a sold out tour for almost 3 months.

up45I.gif

OF COURSE SHE DON'T HATE LEAKS

It's just acting, her team makes her act sad about them to make us feel bad. But someone like her that makes music for love and not for the cash, don't care if her FANS liste to all of her stuff.

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

I love this interview. She has such a warm and tender voice. I can keep listening to her :flutter:

I hope for the American people here that she makes also an American tour very soon.

Um, she doesn't literally say this:

Couched that way, and in response to the interviewer asking when they could hang out in her hometown of Dallas, I wouldn't necessarily assume anything is planned yet.

BYE to your semantics. Intending to = mental planning, whether or not she's mapped out any dates with her label. Rewind to a few months ago when she would have replied, "Um, maybe the Los Angeles strip" or mentioned criticism.

As much as many of you hate "Young & Beautiful", I would venture to guess that it's warmed her opinion toward the US somewhat.

Some were definitely meant for other artists or later use, but I doubt very many. I'm here for The Leaked Sessions box set though.

:lolliney:

With AKA and a few unleaked exclusives because greed :lolliney:

The demo lyrics that don't seem relevant to Gatsby don't automatically qualify Y&B as not written for it. Picture her sending the demo to Baz or whoever was in charge, them going ":awk:", and telling her to make it less rockstar. How quickly we forget that she said the word "soundtrack" in all the Spanish babble when she first teased the song on the radio. Therefore: AWARDS GALORE :thankyou:

Guys, don't read too much into this. :P She never said that she lives ALL her leaked songs, only specifically 'Puppy Love.'

Sitar, she said she loved 'Never Let Me Go' once too, right? I also remember Ahmed saying that she loves 'On Our Way,' but that one isn't really a leak.

Guys, don't read too much into this. :P She never said that she lives ALL her leaked songs, only specifically 'Puppy Love.'

Sitar, she said she loved 'Never Let Me Go' once too, right? I also remember Ahmed saying that she loves 'On Our Way,' but that one isn't really a leak.

I mentioned Never Let Me Go on the card I gave to her at her gig so I hope she gets that message, haha! Leaked Sessions would be so cool. Or she can just do what Marina does and just have songs being posted on Youtube and Soundcloud left and right.

A Lana song a week (120 = 2 and a half years worth of Lana songs) would be kinda awesome.