Sitar

Lana Del Rey Interviewed By 102.1 FM: The Edge

A Dallas radio station interviewed Lana on the phone while she was in Brussels: http://www.kdge.com/pages/diva.html?feed=136969&article=11349400

Some highlights:

- She confirms that "Young and Beautiful" was written for The Great Gatsby and therefore eligible for awards and stuff.

- She talks about her influences, namely Kurt Cobain and Marilyn Monroe.

- She shows astonishment at the interviewer actually doing her homework.

- She literally says that she's planning a US tour. OUT LOUD.

- Said interviewer inquires about "Puppy Love", and Lana says she loves the song and (probably jokingly) that an album called The Leaked Sessions (or something) would be a good idea. Claiming her over 120 leaked songs were meant for other artists or later use.

So I guess "Gogo Dancer" was gonna come out in 2020. Huh, after all this time :crey:

She's laughing with us :crying: She doesn't hate her leaks that much :crying: #LeakMaha :crying:

I loved this interview, especially when she was talking about "The Leaked Sessions" i thought that was funny.

As well as when she was talking about Marilyn <3

As well as the fact that the interviewer asked good questions rather than the same old "so is video games a happy or sad song" -.-

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

She praised Giorgio Moroder and the Scarface soundtrack :legend: It's cool that she finally start giving interview to US radios even if she is in Europe.

"I found it by accident" just like everyone here :brows3:

OF COURSE SHE DON'T HATE LINKS

I't just acting, her team makes her act sad and tough about them to make us feel bad. But someone like har that makes music for love and not for the cash, don't care if her FANS liste to all of her stuff.

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

- She confirms that "Young and Beautiful" was written for The Great Gatsby and therefore eligible for awards and stuff.

I don't buy this.  :crossed: 

- She shows astonishment at the interviewer actually doing her homework.

I'm astonished too.

- She literally says that she's planning a US tour. OUT LOUD.

Um, she doesn't literally say this:

As soon as I plan the [American?] tour, I mean, Dallas will fall right in the middle, Dallas and Austin.

Couched that way, and in response to the interviewer asking when they could hang out in her hometown of Dallas, I wouldn't necessarily assume anything is planned yet.

- Said interviewer inquires about "Puppy Love", and Lana says she loves the song and (probably jokingly) that an album called The Leaked Sessions (or something) would be a good idea. Claiming her over 120 leaked songs were meant for other artists or later use.

Some were definitely meant for other artists or later use, but I doubt very many. I'm here for The Leaked Sessions box set though.

:lolliney:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

:excited: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! :excited: 

I really commend these recent interviewers from Dallas (102.1FM) and Alice from San Francisco (97.3FM) for properly researching Lana and bringing all the positive feedback to her attention. They left such a great impression on Lana with all the praise. The interviewer succeeded in making her feel the love from the U.S. 
           I hope Lana adds these cities to her American tour!

Does anybody else remember Lana’s interview with
Megan & Menace Mornings back in November 2012 where Lana was evidently bothered by her leaked songs? lmao I guess it only took ~8 months for her to have a change of heart with the whole leak situation.
Can she release an album with the leaked songs already?????!!! All of those songs are golden $$  :crying: 

It's never 2 late 2 be the things that u might've been* i'll sing till u fall asleep- u try and remember when*the future looked lush and sweet