♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

The temptation to listen to the leak is real  :oprah:

I listened to a few seconds it's amazing but i don't wanna listen to the leaks or snippets of the album i just wanna wait till it gets released :oprah:

Fuck leaker, you are killing me :oprah:

qqAZ3mU.png

The temptation to listen to the leak is real  :oprah:

I listened to a few seconds it's amazing but i don't wanna listen to the leaks or snippets of the album i just wanna wait till it gets released :oprah:

Fuck leaker, you are killing me :oprah:

She wanted the fans to hear it, she only changed her opinion when radio stations started playing the song.

And besides, the album is 3 months away. Give it a listen!

0TpVP5v.png

Those shoes :legend:

KATY HAS NO CHANCE WHATSOEVER 

I wouldn't be so sure about it, the radio seems to prefer Katy over Gaga. But in the world of pop music, everything change so quickly that it's hard to say who has better chance  :popcorn:

130729050359480601.gif

Wow, the new picture is so weird, I hate it.

I feel you.

The expression is strange, it's blurry because she was moving and I really want to know the significance of the fucking arm

BzhmW.png

I feel you.

The expression is strange, it's blurry because she was moving and I really want to know the significance of the fucking arm

I know right... it's probably some artistic concept that Gaga always comes up with. I'll wait until we get an interview where people will finally ask about what the arm is.

AURA IS PERFECT :crying2:

Do we have it in any better than 128kbps? If so can someone pleaseeeee PM me :) :) :)

I guess we don't, considering it was leaked on SoundCloud with no download option, so the rip would be 128.

Why do people call it "Aura," by the way? I thought it was clear to all people it's called "Burqa." :O

I've kinda been afraid to post in here because so many Lana fans are anti-Gaga and are quick to label Lana fans who happen to like Gaga as "bandwagoners"  :creep:  but I've had Aura on repeat since it leaked and I am more excited for ARTPOP/Applause than ever  :defeated:

Why do people call it "Aura," by the way? I thought it was clear to all people it's called "Burqa." :O

Emma, a GagaDaily mod, said she received permission to confirm the song's producers and that it's actually called Aura. She and some other mods apparently attended a GGD meetup where Gaga apparently played a few ARTPOP songs, and Gaga also personally helped her with her hip surgery, so imo she's reliable  :creep:  Plus after reading http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Awrah it makes more sense

I've kinda been afraid to post in here because so many Lana fans are anti-Gaga and are quick to label Lana fans who happen to like Gaga as "bandwagoners"  :creep:  but I've had Aura on repeat since it leaked and I am more excited for ARTPOP/Applause than ever  :defeated:

Emma, a GagaDaily mod, said she received permission to confirm the song's producers and that it's actually called Aura. She and some other mods apparently attended a GGD meetup where Gaga apparently played a few ARTPOP songs, and Gaga also personally helped her with her hip surgery, so imo she's reliable  :creep:  Plus after reading http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Awrah it makes more sense

Yeah, Emma is reliable. Her and three other mods met Gaga at one of her shows where they gave her the Gagadaily fanbooks.

ZnjKh7o.png

Oh, I didn't know she had insider info about the new album. But thanks for telling! I hope that in the end it's called "Burqa" because I like it better as a title, but I guess we'll have to wait and see. :P