♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

6 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

technically

they're both the best since they we're repackaged together!

Hide contents

even though Interscope considers TFM (minus The Fame) it's own album heheh. TF is LG1, and TFM is LG2

exactly :ma:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

11 hours ago, the ocean said:

fixed :ma:

the fame monster doesn't have i like it rough, paparazzi, or even retro dance freak. are they on the same level? yes but i think the fame is her best due to it being her most unique sonically like who else was doing glam rock inspired pop music at the time.... she came on that bitch mad as hell

1 hour ago, miamigardenclub said:

the fame monster doesn't have i like it rough, paparazzi, or even retro dance freak. are they on the same level? yes but i think the fame is her best due to it being her most unique sonically like who else was doing glam rock inspired pop music at the time.... she came on that bitch mad as hell

but some versions do though and that renders your argument invalid :true:

cause there’s the version with tfm on disc 1 & the fame on disc 2

3 minutes ago, the ocean said:

but some versions do though and that renders your argument invalid :true:

cause there’s the version with tfm on disc 1 & the fame on disc 2

but doesnt that also mean animal and cannibal by kesha are the same album cause they have a dual disc repackage

sorry im running on 3 hours of sleep if i am stupid i am stupid its ok u can laugh

reminder that Interscope considers The Fame Monster (Bad Romance, Alejandro, Monster, Speechless, Dance In The Dark, Telephone, SHICD, Teeth) an album, and therefore Interscope sees TFM as LG2

3z1M54f.jpeg

Just now, godsmonster said:

reminder that Interscope considers The Fame Monster (Bad Romance, Alejandro, Monster, Speechless, Dance In The Dark, Telephone, SHICD, Teeth) an album, and therefore Interscope sees TFM as LG2

i think we all do too i’m really more just finding loopholes in @miamigardenclub’s argument :creepna3:

1 minute ago, miamigardenclub said:

i thoguht it was like widely known that TFM was her 2nd album

music snobs/snobby little monsters argue that it’s an EP and blah blah blah because they (most likely) want Born This Way to be considered her second album 

3z1M54f.jpeg

1 hour ago, miamigardenclub said:

but doesnt that also mean animal and cannibal by kesha are the same album cause they have a dual disc repackage

cannibal is literally an animal outtake EP so yeah pretty much

still her best project though

2 hours ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

cannibal is literally an animal outtake EP so yeah pretty much

still her best project though

i remember hearing that cannibal was made after animal in a rush to capitalize off of animal's success, like all those songs were written weeks/months apart from a few weeks before animal's release to a few months after

5 hours ago, miamigardenclub said:

sorry im running on 3 hours of sleep if i am stupid i am stupid its ok u can laugh

Cannibal was always considered an EP cos A) Luke didnt want her to release another album less than a year after the first B) its 9 songs under 30 minutes total.

was that the question? :oopna:

also, the song Shots on the Hood of My Car was also gonna be a bonus track on cannibal but was removed :cryney2:

Last.FM | Discogs | JOYRIDE

kesha-logo-1.png

29 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Cannibal was always considered an EP cos A) Luke didnt want her to release another album less than a year after the first B) its 9 songs under 30 minutes total.

was that the question? :oopna:

also, the song Shots on the Hood of My Car was also gonna be a bonus track on cannibal but was removed :cryney2:

No i was doing a bad attempt at trying to say the fame and the fame monster aren't the same album (which they aren't the same album) by saying that animal and cannibal must be the same project due to the repackage of them being together

Trigger is such a dark elusive masterpiece.... she should've released this

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

3 hours ago, miamigardenclub said:

No i was doing a bad attempt at trying to say the fame and the fame monster aren't the same album (which they aren't the same album) by saying that animal and cannibal must be the same project due to the repackage of them being together

A+C are pretty much the same album. same packaging style, same music sound, etc :true:

Last.FM | Discogs | JOYRIDE

kesha-logo-1.png

I want Gaga to return to her gram rock Fusari origin days. She did that sound SO well, and the thought of her voice now doing it gives me shivers

2022 Gaga singing Retrosexual??? omfg

Like give me her on stage with a single disco ball, a can of hairspray, and a lighter

and bring back Lady Starlight!

3z1M54f.jpeg