♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

4 minutes ago, the ocean said:

but weren't the team love child stuff mostly for the def jam album?

i guess she was aiming for TF even when she was in def jam?
cause this is what the wiki says

The writing of the album took around two years and a half and started in 2006. Some of the songs from the album come from her work with various producers (RedOne, Rob Fusari, KNS Productions) in 2006-2007 and the other half with her work after being signed to Interscope Records (Martin Kierszenbaum, RedOne).

Just now, rockwellfckingnorman said:

i guess she was shooting for TF even when she was in def jam?
cause this is what the wiki says

The writing of the album took around two years and a half and started in 2006. Some of the songs from the album come from her work with various producers (RedOne, Rob Fusari, KNS Productions) in 2006-2007 and the other half with her work after being signed to Interscope Records (Martin Kierszenbaum, RedOne).

yeah i think they re-recorded the songs though cause again again was even performed with the stefani germanotta band and i don’t think that exactly fits

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, the ocean said:

yeah i think they re-recorded the songs though cause again again was even performed with the stefani germanotta band and i don’t think that exactly fits

yeah so ill probably keep it in TF since its technically pre/early TF (and im too lazy to move them AGAIN cause i already had them in pre-tf :toofunny:)

but tysm for your help anyways! hoping i didnt come off rude at all

51 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

yeah so ill probably keep it in TF since its technically pre/early TF (and im too lazy to move them AGAIN cause i already had them in pre-tf :toofunny:)

but tysm for your help anyways! hoping i didnt come off rude at all

no no you’re good :kiss2:

hoping i didn’t come off rude either :raven:

1 hour ago, the ocean said:

but weren't the team love child stuff mostly for the def jam album?

yes but very few were re-recorded for TF

Paparazzi, Beautiful Dirty Rich, The Fame, and like one other or so were rerecorded

negAbhB.png

Sometimes i feel so def in the jam…

they really lost her. But she shined so hard with The Fame.

imo The Fame is one of the big pop moments music history had. An icon. A legend. I love her so much she’s an amazing entertainer.

what I love about her the most is that she never fails to deliver a good performance. Ive been to the BTW ball tour and even though its not quite as good as the monster ball tour it was already shocking at the time. She was born to this, no one will ever top her for years to come…

3 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Sometimes i feel so def in the jam…

they really lost her. But she shined so hard with The Fame.

imo The Fame is one of the big pop moments music history had. An icon. A legend. I love her so much she’s an amazing entertainer.

what I love about her the most is that she never fails to deliver a good performance. Ive been to the BTW ball tour and even though its not quite as good as TFM ball tour it was already shocking. She was born to this, no one will ever top her for years to come…

i hope a btw ball recording gets released before i die :xcry:

it was after i became a fan but before i was really aware of the "popsphere" / community / officially became gay

Just now, the ocean said:

i hope a btw ball recording gets released before i die :xcry:

it was after i became a fan but before i was really aware of the "popsphere" / community / officially became gay

its quite homophobic we still dont have that, but also with artpop ball too lol. 

tbh i love listening to the Zane Lowe Chromatica interview

listening to that before the album helped me understand it so much better upon first listen than if i didnt and tbh i think it helped me connect to the songs as much as i do

Alice/Replay/1000 Doves is one of my Chromatica holy trinities

negAbhB.png

it's been 8 years since Brooklyn NighTs leaked... 

Let's celebrate leaking Temple :creepna3:

Jokes aside, I'm extremely curious about how Temple actually is. IIRC, it was mostly written by Gaga according to the leaked documents and it's probably another "deep" love song. I'm sure it would have been less cheesy than Gypsy but I hope it eventually leaks :paris:

#leakartpoprelatedstuff

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Just now, Vanilla Icy said:

btw ball footage was filmed by terry richardson so good luck with that 

:crying2:

little monsters let's hack terry richardson's hard drive to save the btw ball :true: and delete the do what u want video files forever

21 hours ago, godsmonster said:

tbh i love listening to the Zane Lowe Chromatica interview

ooo gonna listen to this later, thanks for reminder!

going to see gaga in vegas (jazz & piano show) AND chromatica ball i am so fucking excited...didn't love joanne but chromatica really has had me back on my little monster shit

aOaIzH2.gif

5 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Its really insane that some ppl have the DWUW mv but still didnt leak it to this day. Not that it deserves to be out there of course that wouldn't do any good but still quite shocking tho

Is it rare? I could’ve sworn I watched it on YouTube a while back, Where she’s like on a table?

IMG-3521.jpg