♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Spoiler

https://pb82-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/outsoldfilmguy1_t_5tb_in/EmZnEwupV19BrQHniVvu3pIBdqzo573GrAcCW7Ah5TZbow?e=LTXRvk

if anyone wants the folder i used on the masterpost

i promise the link isnt a doxx link its just a onedrive for business link

this discussion is so old but does gaga really appear on 'kaboom'? i swear i can only hear kalenna sing + do the backing vocals, there's no info which parts are supposedly sung by gaga, even wiki states that the song features gaga but only acknowledge her as a writer (and i don't think that's enough to put her as a featuring artist)

i see this song on every masterpost so i guess people are really convinced that she's singing there, can someone please point out to me where :toofunny:

13 minutes ago, Voignamir said:

this discussion is so old but does gaga really appear on 'kaboom'? i swear i can only hear kalenna sing + do the backing vocals, there's no info which parts are supposedly sung by gaga, even wiki states that the song features gaga but only acknowledge her as a writer (and i don't think that's enough to put her as a featuring artist)

i see this song on every masterpost so i guess people are really convinced that she's singing there, can someone please point out to me where :toofunny:

yeah.... apparently she just wrote it

i went by the wiki when i made my masterpost so lemme remove that file now (or throw her into etc) 919101642673119273.webp?size=96&quality=

although it sounds a lot like her in 2:06, just pitched down (but still not enough to mark as a feature)
also you can hear her do the occasional adlib here and there

private audition slaps so hard wow

so could a new artpop reject if it leaks soon

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

i had a dream that she cancelled the tour again so everybody received hous labs stuff as compensation but it turned out to be shit so leakers got mad and leaked ton of her stuff but it were just demos of released songs instead of brand new outtakes so it was double disappointment for everyone

happy wednesday y'all

On 3/26/2022 at 3:51 AM, Voignamir said:

the kaboom in the chorus are sung by her, alongisde the bridge "Don't make me lean on 'em Baby boy what's up Dynamite shit go boom in the club, Baby boy get on" that part is her, but she sings in a low octave much like the rap bridge she has in her let dem hoes fight demo. she also does various adlibs